Malak for those of us that didn’t have him

So, the event got pulled because some folks that had him got bonus shards. That’s being reverted and they get some recompense.

However there seems to be no recompense for those that bought crystals and gear to prep for the event based on the date it was coming back. And now it seems it’s gonna be days until it can even possibly return.

What’s the approach for those of us that bought crystals for gear to prep for an event you pulled because it was bugged because you didn’t test properly. Seems like those that exploited are now getting stuff and the all of us get $2 of crystals (including those that benefited and now get recompense for being able to get the bonus shards)

Replies

• icanectc wrote: »
    Wait until event comes back and do it?

Oh yes. Awesome! Thanks for the response. I get we can wait. The point is that the event had a date that some of us spent money prepping to meet. We may not have needed to spend were it later which it now will be.
  • It's like 3 days lol. 3 days woulda prevented you from spending what you spent?
  • Cuzzins wrote: »
    icanectc wrote: »
    Wait until event comes back and do it?

Oh yes. Awesome! Thanks for the response. I get we can wait. The point is that the event had a date that some of us spent money prepping to meet. We may not have needed to spend were it later which it now will be.
    You're getting crystals as compensation for the inconvenience. Which is all the rescheduling is; an inconvenience.
    Still not a he.
  • It would have been good if they made that clear. I'm holding you to that kyno lol tHey better not take my Malik I just got this morning