Last rant until I quit

Kesiss
148 posts Member
edited March 2016
10 things I hate about this game

1. In-game purchases have TAXES. What other app games charge you taxes on top of their egregious price?
2. lv.70 for the last 3 weeks; loss of so much experience and no compensation
3. Very bad events like Yoda... okay 7 fights then done forever. How is that an event?
4. Low rewards for using money. 20 dollars get you either garbage or a cash-only character that require more cash to star
5. Very boring; NO PVP. ARENA DOES NOT COUNT.
6. Got ranked 1 arena about 15 out of the last 30 days. Mainly because people challenge me; it would be nice to KNOW if you are being challenged in arena.
7. Lack of content; everything can be done within 30-90 mins mins if it wasnt for the timer
8. Galactic war nerf; it's so easy now. IT was the LAST fun thing about this game.
9. No player to player interaction in game.. no guilds, no chatroom, nothing.
10. Good concept ran by bad company. POOR customer service. Oh.. you didn't get your item from chromium? Are you sure you didn't use it? Oh.. you don't have a screenshot, sorry we can't help you.
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Can I have your stuff?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Need guild clans and wars! Like a league thingy terribly!
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    How long do you want to play a mobile game? I expect maybe an hr out of it to kill time on breaks or lunch. If i wanted a long game I would play a console like the rest of the free speaking world(or pc game if you prefer that)
  • And include the very slow development... and the soo quiet devs...
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    I honestly don't understand why people want to play hard core, 20 hours a day on a mobile device. I have yet to play a mobile game that I thought had the content of an MMO ( and yes I have played a couple mobile games that I had to put 20 hours in to compete, and did, then got really bored and burnt out on them ).

Mobile games should be time wasters. Such as going to work, on lunch, on the throne, not your main entertainment. That's what black desert is for, atleast for me anyways
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Bye
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • How does @Qeltar 's post about lack of new shipments get deleted, but this garbage "goodbye" post gets to stay? I though that was against the POS?
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    okay thanks bye.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    How does @Qeltar 's post about lack of new shipments get deleted, but this garbage "goodbye" post gets to stay? I though that was against the POS?

Probably cause this is way out in backwater world of Off Topic... Qeltar did post his stuff right in the core worlds of General Discussion.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Thanks guys but don't worry about my thread. I think Wookie got a little zealous there but on the whole he does good here (and moderating a forum is kind of a thankless job).
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Yeah, I don't know. It was closed due to being misleading and lacking evidence. I never knew those were requirements for topics. If they were this forum would be missing a majority of the discussions. I do know that the tos doesn't allow goodbye posts.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Thanks guys but don't worry about my thread. I think Wookie got a little zealous there but on the whole he does good here (and moderating a forum is kind of a thankless job).

LoL... Moderating this forum would make me insane.... Well more insane than i am now I bet.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    I'd say no information from devs is what's killing this game the most. If they were interacting more with the community, asking and answering.... It would create, haha, synergy. That thing there. See?
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I talked with @BentWookie - it's all good guys, no worries.
    And hey, it's not like the devs actually care that we want more characters added to shipments, my thread wasn't going to change that.. so it was a bit of a rant. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    Well, perhaps the devs fear that releasing new toons in shipments would upset the delicately balanced speed dps meta that they've work so hard to achieve.

Release the wrong toon, and it's Ewoks everywhere! Imagine the outrage then.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    sid wrote: »
    Well, perhaps the devs fear that releasing new toons in shipments would upset the delicately balanced speed dps meta that they've work so hard to achieve.

Release the wrong toon, and it's Ewoks everywhere! Imagine the outrage then.

I kinda like Ewoks!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I talked with @BentWookie - it's all good guys, no worries.
    And hey, it's not like the devs actually care that we want more characters added to shipments, my thread wasn't going to change that.. so it was a bit of a rant. :)

I don't hold anything against the mods. I've talked with a few of them and they have been very easy going, especially considering they were dealing with someone that was more than a little upset at the time. They have a job to do, and they get it right most of the time. It is indeed a thankless job.
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    USAmazing wrote: »
    I kinda like Ewoks!
    Imagine the chaos if Ewok Elder was just a little bit easier to obtain. Oh the humanity!
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Lol... Yeah then everyone will start to feel sorry for all them Stormtroopers on Endor, because only then would people began to understand what it was like to be a Stormtrooper on that fateful day for the empire.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    ... (and moderating a forum is kind of a thankless job).
    @Qeltar
    So is what you do for us, so thanks. :)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Closing this post due to violation of forum guidelines.

Warmonkey
This discussion has been closed.