REconcider letting hoth and Geo Tb run at same time.

12346Next

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    Ephran wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    I'd rather the Hoth TB run during the TW week rather than during the Geo TB.

So a week with two events then a week with none?

That would go over well.

You still have tw in the off week.

What?

:"Hoth TB run during the TW week"

Unless they want to run both TB, which has been stated won't happen.

The whole point of this thread is to try to get them to run both. I'm saying if you run both have the Geo one week then have Hoth and TW the next. I really didn't think it was that complicated.

So people who are doing Geo right now see no change.

And people doing Hoth have a week with "too much to do" and then a week with "nothing to do."

Sounds like no change for some people and worse for others. Not exactly a winner.

No, people running Geo have Geo one week then Hoth and TW the next. It's not that difficult to understand dude.

Let me know when they're ready to double your rewards.

And let me know how you know I'm a dude, dude.

Let me know when you're able to understand the basic premise of this thread dude.

Ah, the old you-disagree-with-me-so-obviously-you-are-stupid argument

No it's the old "TVF isn't replying to what I'm saying, he's replying to the unrelated stuff he thinks I'm saying" argument. I explained to him multiple times what I'm saying and he still doesn't seem to understand my point.

I understand it fine. The basic premise of this thread is as stated in the OP:
    the choosing isnt a good idea. lots of guild want the completion and more normal currency while alot other member dont want sacrifice not getting kenobi ship or wat shards.
    Geo takes twice as long to do i dont see what problem is other then you dont want us to have too much currency and my question is why not? i dont see it breaking the game
    Why not Both?

The OP wants double rewards. You are the one who said I don't understand the basic premise of the thread. The OP stated they want double rewards. You said you want Geo one week and Hoth the next. Which doubles the rewards. So you agree with the OP. I said to let me know when the devs will be ready to double your rewards, and you claimed I don't understand the basic premise of the thread.

You are wrong. Full stop.

Lol no, I was disagreeing with the OP. He wanted both to run at the same time. I said that letting them alternate would be better. Then you said "So a week with two events then a week with none? That would go over well." Thus proving that you have literally no idea what anyone was talking about and you seriously don't even know what you yourself were saying. You are wrong and you continue to dig yourself further by denying everything even though it's so obvious you're oblivious.
  • Ephran wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    I'd rather the Hoth TB run during the TW week rather than during the Geo TB.

So a week with two events then a week with none?

That would go over well.

You still have tw in the off week.

What?

:"Hoth TB run during the TW week"

Unless they want to run both TB, which has been stated won't happen.

The whole point of this thread is to try to get them to run both. I'm saying if you run both have the Geo one week then have Hoth and TW the next. I really didn't think it was that complicated.

So people who are doing Geo right now see no change.

And people doing Hoth have a week with "too much to do" and then a week with "nothing to do."

Sounds like no change for some people and worse for others. Not exactly a winner.

No, people running Geo have Geo one week then Hoth and TW the next. It's not that difficult to understand dude.

Let me know when they're ready to double your rewards.

And let me know how you know I'm a dude, dude.

Let me know when you're able to understand the basic premise of this thread dude.

Ah, the old you-disagree-with-me-so-obviously-you-are-stupid argument

No it's the old "TVF isn't replying to what I'm saying, he's replying to the unrelated stuff he thinks I'm saying" argument. I explained to him multiple times what I'm saying and he still doesn't seem to understand my point.

I understand it fine. The basic premise of this thread is as stated in the OP:
    the choosing isnt a good idea. lots of guild want the completion and more normal currency while alot other member dont want sacrifice not getting kenobi ship or wat shards.
    Geo takes twice as long to do i dont see what problem is other then you dont want us to have too much currency and my question is why not? i dont see it breaking the game
    Why not Both?

The OP wants double rewards. You are the one who said I don't understand the basic premise of the thread. The OP stated they want double rewards. You said you want Geo one week and Hoth the next. Which doubles the rewards. So you agree with the OP. I said to let me know when the devs will be ready to double your rewards, and you claimed I don't understand the basic premise of the thread.

You are wrong. Full stop.

Lol no, I was disagreeing with the OP. He wanted both to run at the same time. I said that letting them alternate would be better. Then you said "So a week with two events then a week with none? That would go over well." Thus proving that you have literally no idea what anyone was talking about and you seriously don't even know what you yourself were saying. You are wrong and you continue to dig yourself further by denying everything even though it's so obvious you're oblivious.

Which is unfortunately typical for him.