Character screen question

Possibly dumb newbie question, but I have a number badge in red on my character screen icon. The problem is I can't find anything obvious for it - no equipment, no training, no shards to spend, but the number isn't clearing. Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    That means there is a upgrade available of some sort. Most likely a ability upgrade or a star upgrade.
  • Options
    Beausteele wrote: »
    That means there is a upgrade available of some sort. Most likely a ability upgrade or a star upgrade.

+1
  • Options
    I'm seeing the same thing. A little red 2 . I've looked through all my characters. There is nothing telling me what to upgrade.
  • Options
    I'm seeing the same thing. A little red 2 . I've looked through all my characters. There is nothing telling me what to upgrade.

Skills levels
  • Options
    So I've check each active character for ability, equipment, training, and stars but none of them can be upgraded. There's also no new characters for me to activate, and as far as I can see nothing to craft - I looked at the obvious stuff and couldn't figure out the badge
  • Options
    I am having the same problem- have searched through every active and inactive player, there is nothing to upgrade.
    I started off with a little 1, I am now at 3+.

Upgrades would be nice, I just wish I knew which one it was!