So... new Malaks are lost? And those with Malak rewarded and everyone else screwed over?

Bahl00
10 posts Member
edited October 2019
Just want to make a few points here about the recent Malak event screw up:

Will players who just unlocked Malak lose Malak when this event nonsense is sorted?!?!

If we keep our malak, please disregard the next point and make it clear we wont.

If we lose Malak, then CG are scewing a ton of players who just unlocked Malak for the first time. Personally i spent WAY in excess of the pityful "250 crystals". More like several to tens of thousands of crystals actually. I also shuffled around five full sets of mods costing im excess of 400k credits. I have also used crystals to gear Malak following the event.

IN ADDICTION to the resources spent i also spent quite a few hours researching how to complete the event, remodding and the actually doing the event which took many attempts to complete.

I also actually spend money on this game from time to time and actually spent more this month preparing for this event than the rest of the time ive been playing combined. Ridiculous as it is to spend money on a mobile game i do actually enjoy the game but to have my investment in the game "spat on" as it appears its going to be is EXTREMELY discouraging from spending ever again.

NALLY, just to run salt in the wounds you reward all players who already had 7* Malak with 2000+ shard shop currency... while i get ZERO following your colossal screw up...

So... heres my personal win-loss:-

Loss:
Malak
Crystals (thousands)
Credits (hundreds of thousands)
Money (more than i care to admit)
Hours of preparation and game play time
Shard shop currency (2000k disadvantage compared to players who had 7* Malak)

Win:
250 Crystals

So... CG... if you think this is far i would be unbelievably disappointed and disheartened by your garbage "fix".
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You haven't lost anything. The gear and everything is being refunded so when Malak comes back shortly you will be able to get back right to where you were without spending anything. The only issue is a slight delay while they reschedule the event.
  • Bahlsack00 wrote: »
    Just want to make a few points here about the recent Malak event screw up:

Will players who just unlocked Malak lose Malak when this event nonsense is sorted?!?!

If we keep our malak, please disregard the next point and make it clear we wont.

If we lose Malak, then CG are scewing a ton of players who just unlocked Malak for the first time. Personally i spent WAY in excess of the pityful "250 crystals". More like several to tens of thousands of crystals actually. I also shuffled around five full sets of mods costing im excess of 400k credits. I have also used crystals to gear Malak following the event.

IN ADDICTION to the resources spent i also spent quite a few hours researching how to complete the event, remodding and the actually doing the event which took many attempts to complete.

I also actually spend money on this game from time to time and actually spent more this month preparing for this event than the rest of the time ive been playing combined. Ridiculous as it is to spend money on a mobile game i do actually enjoy the game but to have my investment in the game "spat on" as it appears its going to be is EXTREMELY discouraging from spending ever again.

NALLY, just to run salt in the wounds you reward all players who already had 7* Malak with 2000+ shard shop currency... while i get ZERO following your colossal screw up...

So... heres my personal win-loss:-

Loss:
    Malak
    Crystals (thousands)
    Credits (hundreds of thousands)
    Money (more than i care to admit)
    Hours of preparation and game play time
    Shard shop currency (2000k disadvantage compared to players who had 7* Malak)

Win:
    250 Crystals

So... CG... if you think this is far i would be unbelievably disappointed and disheartened by your garbage "fix".

Right there with you, CG messed up and needs to own up to it. The reconciliation plan is laughable. I keep checking that section and hoping for a legitimate “we messed up BIG TIME. Here’s what’s going to happen.”
  • Dar_Penthar
    598 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Bahlsack00 wrote: »

IN ADDICTION to the resources

Not sure what to make of that statement there - the first step is to admit you have a problem?

Seriously though only rewarding the people who had him 7* already with shards is a full on bucket of turds, not to mention all the other issues you bring up with the 6* mods that may not revert, and gear refunds.
  • I only have to regret how they are doing, this way they are privileging some players, leaving aside the isonomy and raising more whales.

I think this game already worked. There is no transparency, no coonão, no respect for the player. In my opinion they are just looking for $$, soon leaving 6 developers and moving on to another game.