Inviting players to a Guild

I’ve created a Guild but don’t appear to have the ability to invite players. I know the ally codes of the players I want to invite.

I’ve entered the Guild screen, clicked on manage, clicked on invite allies & there are no allies to invite and it doesn’t have an option to invite players to become allies so I can then invite them to join the guild.

When I click on my allies in the main screen there doesn’t appear to be an option to invite them to the new guild.

Could anyone let me know how I can invite players to the guild?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    When you go to the allies page from the main screen, you need to click on then and then you will see invite on the bottom left of the screen.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    mds9k3ri9myu.jpg

Its greyed out right now for me, but you should see a green button there.
  • Thanks for your response @Kyno

It’s also greyed out for me. I’m guessing this is because I can’t invite someone who has accepted an invite.

Maybe there is an option to invite the allies in the main screen to the ally section in the Guild section and then invite to the Guild?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I'm not sure this is your problem, because it's a new guild but it sounds like your guild might be "full".

Go to the guild screen and click manage. The tab at the end is the pending invites section and even if they have not accepted, they are considered "in your guild", and you will need to wait or dismiss the invite.

Let me know.
  • @Kyno the Guild was created today and there are no invites outstanding. There are 2 people in the Guild.

I have a “manage”, “invite allies” and “pending invites” tab.

I’m guessing “invite allies” is the tab I need to use but there are no allies here. There isn’t an option to enter an ally code as you have in the standard allies on the main screen.

Grateful of any ideas.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They will need to be your ally already, or you can search for them from the ally screen and then hit the invite (without them being an ally)
  • @kyno the problem I’m having is I have 30 allies which I access via the main screen but all I can do here is remove them or tap the “invite” tab to search for a new player by their ally code. I can’t invite these allies to the new guild.

When I enter the Guild section I have no allies in the ally section & I don’t appear to have an option to search & invite a player by ally code.

• DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    You also can't invite them if they are already in a guild.
  • Unfortunately I don’t have the ability to search for any players in the Guild ally section.
  • Look at your ally, for instance, I would show up like this:

DaarthBrewer
    Loyal Friend
    Ewoks Fit In Blenders

That third line shows that I am in a guild. Your ally should show "No Guild" in order to be available for invite.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Look at your ally, for instance, I would show up like this:

DaarthBrewer
    Loyal Friend
    Ewoks Fit In Blenders

That third line shows that I am in a guild. Your ally should show "No Guild" in order to be available for invite.

Yep it's this. They have to leave their old guild before theycan be invited. Between my main acct and alt account, I've moved guilds a few times now. You always have to leave before you can join.

But if you recruit through discord or the forums, having them leave then inviting them is only one extra step.

If you are trying to invite random people, then this will likely twart your efforts as it should.
  • nurm
    107 posts Member
    As already mentioned players who are in a build cannot be invited. But it would be great If the Default guilds would be an exception to this rule.
  • Jbeard126 wrote: »
    I’ve created a Guild but don’t appear to have the ability to invite players. I know the ally codes of the players I want to invite.

I’ve entered the Guild screen, clicked on manage, clicked on invite allies & there are no allies to invite and it doesn’t have an option to invite players to become allies so I can then invite them to join the guild.

When I click on my allies in the main screen there doesn’t appear to be an option to invite them to the new guild.

Could anyone let me know how I can invite players to the guild?

Only those without Guild can be invited. Others you send message and inform or invite through message.
This discussion has been closed.