Kit Reveal: ARC Trooper

Replies

• Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Why buy it? Only 2k of players have unlocked gas yet. And most of us have no get1 as we have been milked dry by the hunt for g13.
    So why such a toon? Even if he is nice and shiny ... i do not need him as GAS is in the virtual bookshelf waiting until i accumulate 69k of get1 which take approx 5 month.
    Until than i simply have no use for both.
    Just maybe 5% of 2k will have use for him. Wow. What a waste of resources from cg. My boss would gibe me a new opportunity... cleaning dishes or waste paper basket manager.

You're absolutely right. There are just over 100 7* GAS in the wild. Nobody else will care about Arc Trooper, why buy another 501st character when the leader of your squad is useless at 5*?

Even if GAS were "useless" (which he isn't) you could still run the ARC trooper under Rex or Shaak Ti. I imagine he ends up being better than Cody or Sarge since he has the 501st tag.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• for the love of God dont make him a ship farm........
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    for the love of God dont make him a ship farm........

He'll be cantina battles
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • i hope arc tropper like geo brood alpha ( cantina battle) or (ships battle) and please we don't need kyrotech.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    I forgot: Did they say when we're actually gonna see him?
  • Tryxa wrote: »
    I forgot: Did they say when we're actually gonna see him?

Nope
  • add please in the game arch trooper
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Enas_Yorl wrote: »
    Why buy it? Only 2k of players have unlocked gas yet. And most of us have no get1 as we have been milked dry by the hunt for g13.
    So why such a toon? Even if he is nice and shiny ... i do not need him as GAS is in the virtual bookshelf waiting until i accumulate 69k of get1 which take approx 5 month.
    Until than i simply have no use for both.
    Just maybe 5% of 2k will have use for him. Wow. What a waste of resources from cg. My boss would gibe me a new opportunity... cleaning dishes or waste paper basket manager.

You're absolutely right. There are just over 100 7* GAS in the wild. Nobody else will care about Arc Trooper, why buy another 501st character when the leader of your squad is useless at 5*?

Why not if you have extra to spare?
    Arc trooper probably ended in single node again, which takes forever to farm.

I predict 16 energy cantina farm.
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    for the love of God dont make him a ship farm........

He didn't have a ship in the cline wars series or movie he was a battlefield clone he didn't fly a ship
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    @CG_SBCrumb any idea on release date I'm so impatient lol
  • Treeburner wrote: »

No kidding.... Oct 9 kit reveal and still not released? Did you guys forget or realize how messed up the GAS release was and decided to not be bothered with this one?
  • Chi69 wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »

No kidding.... Oct 9 kit reveal and still not released? Did you guys forget or realize how messed up the GAS release was and decided to not be bothered with this one?

3 weeks is a long time from kit release to actual release , not as bad as waiting 3 months for echos basic to work as intended and still nothing.
  • new ships added to the game but no arc trooper.
  • Should've been Jesse. CG's being lazy as usual.
  • Anyone know if Unique 2 will be something that requires materials to level up? I'm trying to plan out some omegas and want to know.

If so that makes 4 abilities to be leveled, right?
  • Anyone know if Unique 2 will be something that requires materials to level up? I'm trying to plan out some omegas and want to know.

Based on the only other character that summons, I would assume that this will also require materials to level up. GBA's Brute unique is only 3 levels though
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q

Based on the only other character that summons, I would assume that this will also require materials to level up. GBA's Brute unique is only 3 levels though

Ah that's a good point. Though it's been a long while since I leveled that one up... I'm thinking it was like a Bounty Hunter payout so something like a bunch of purple mats and the standard 5 omegas
  • Looks like the delay might be bc they were working out what happens when Brood & Arc in same battle.

It sure would b nice to know when he is coming, and how, hopefully Marquee
  • Hope this guy coming so I dont have to fill gar saxon with shaakti and 501s.
  • @CG_SBCrumb officially a month any ideas on a drop date .
  • Looks like the delay might be bc they were working out what happens when Brood & Arc in same battle.

It sure would b nice to know when he is coming, and how, hopefully Marquee

Marquee would be garbage. He should be gba version of ls geotb.
  • I’m sure he’s tied to LSTB like GBA was tied to DSTB. LSTB delayed = Arc Trooper delayed. Still, this is a bit ridiculous.
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    I’m sure he’s tied to LSTB like GBA was tied to DSTB. LSTB delayed = Arc Trooper delayed. Still, this is a bit ridiculous.

A bit lol
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    I’m sure he’s tied to LSTB like GBA was tied to DSTB. LSTB delayed = Arc Trooper delayed. Still, this is a bit ridiculous.

Yeah. and people become victims. They can close this mistake double drob maybe? Minimum 5 day..
  • harunalp wrote: »
    Ikky2win wrote: »

Yeah. and people become victims. They can close this mistake double drob maybe? Minimum 5 day..

What mistake? All they said was November, and it's still November.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    harunalp wrote: »

Lawyered!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • harunalp
    81 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Riffinator wrote: »
    harunalp wrote: »

MİSTAKE= ARC TROOPER STEP 5.man of the team GAS. and gas out more than a month ago...

Disrespect to gas users in the arena, we're playing that team missing
  • two_step wrote: »
    FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) ARC Trooper has +35% counter chance. ARC Trooper always has Command and summons a Blaster Turret to the ally slot at the start of the encounter and when he is revived. The Blaster Turret will assist when ARC Trooper attacks out of turn.

I'm confused by the bold part. General Skywalker prevents revives, and who is going to be reviving him? Is this the part added by the Zeta?

Best ZETA ever, most wanted 1000%, Daka will perfectly fit ARC trooper so you can res your turret as many times as you want
  • Somebody let CG know to make sure to test ARC with GBA. I don’t want to hear any excuses that they didn’t test the interaction between 2 toons trying to summon to the ally slot. I’m just a dumb pleb with lower than average intelligence and I thought of this so they should def have thought of it.

Did you forget their announcement? CG noticed, that ARC will summon turret, GBA would not
  • Soooo when is ARC trooper coming out ?