The Galaxy of Heroes Developer Tracker [MEGA]

Replies

• Prismo wrote: »
    Potato211 wrote: »
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    It's good to see the devs have time for stuff like this, but nit actual content for their game.

First one of many comments like this. Nothing pleases people like you geez. "The Devs" such a general and ignorant term.

It is. Because they ignore us too. I don't play this game for talks and application and forum posts. I want to play the game for its content; which is lacking.

What do you expect them to produce? Fornite levels of content? pumping new stuff week after week which is absolute garbage? Content takes time to make. They probably are full with Geonosis or giving the final touches to it who knows. Again, the Dev Tracker was not set up by the same guy that say, makes the charachter or codes the game so childlish attitude is totally misguided.

No I just want something other then simming the same stuff everyday. I can complete my daily's within 5 min of being on and then there is nothing to do. Hardly ever any events and all of those are so out dated I can click auto with a B rated team.
    They are full with Geonosis?? Are you kidding me? Its just a re-skinned event of a re-skinned event. Nothing new about it. They slapped on 1000% tenacity and gave everyone 1,000,000 health. (I bet even that took forever for them to do.)

So true ...
    Member of "Austria Fleet"! First Order Player
  • Not sure if they have given up on updating the Dev Tracker or given up on fixing anything.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    BeralCator wrote: »
    Not sure if they have given up on updating the Dev Tracker or given up on fixing anything.
    Suppose to be once a week every Friday IIRC
  • Ultra wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »
    Not sure if they have given up on updating the Dev Tracker or given up on fixing anything.
    Suppose to be once a week every Friday IIRC

Last update appears to be 10/10. I guess they haven't worked on anything since then.
  • DarthMarr wrote: »
    It's good to see the devs have time for stuff like this, but nit actual content for their game.

As much as I pop on to point out issues in the development pipeline, I have to be fair and point out conflations within the community.

Content creation development is not the same as the development associated maintaining and fixing the code or code base. Since this is a Star Wars game it’s best to put it this way. Yoda and Kenobi were both Jedi but they had different jobs. You basically just yelled at Kenobi for losing to Palpatine.

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Re: Disappearing buttons

I wonder if this will impact the required toons for LS TB. Say, JKA is no longer required and replaced by another 5th toon

I hope this doesn't prevent special missions or combat missions (Like the dooku and asajj CM) to be made as originally intended for LS TB. They do plan on resolving this within 6 weeks afterall
  • Have they stopped using this?
  • So y wing was supposed to start on the 7th, but now it's still 6 days out, and not a word about this change. Should we expect this type of cavalier attitude going forward
  • Who cares about Ki Adi Mundi’s “infinite loop” since no one will unlock him for months, at a minimum.
  • Jouh
    64 posts Member
    Great feature. Thanks CG. Love the tracker which talk about fixing of bugs and issues of the game. This add so much value and content for us players!
  • Por favor estamos pidiendo que lleves a Geo LS al tracker, tiene demasiadas imperfecciones y una total falta de realidad en cuanto al desequilibrio de poderes. Lo está pidiendo toda la comunidad, cierren eso y trabajen arduamente para hacerlo mínimamente jugable. Gracias
  • How about developing a way to actually get our building materials!!!! I’m so sick and tired of spending 180 energy for a ray gun and not get a single one!!!! You’re screwing with the drop rates and I’m about to drop this game. So tired of having to purchase my MATS. I’m not going to keep spending money, and have already stopped, because I’m not going to continue to support a game that doesn’t seem to care about its players. I’ve been playing for almost 3 years and this is the worse I’ve even seen it.
  • Coculo72 wrote: »
    Por favor estamos pidiendo que lleves a Geo LS al tracker, tiene demasiadas imperfecciones y una total falta de realidad en cuanto al desequilibrio de poderes. Lo está pidiendo toda la comunidad, cierren eso y trabajen arduamente para hacerlo mínimamente jugable. Gracias

Man, ingles solamente.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Coculo72 wrote: »
    Por favor estamos pidiendo que lleves a Geo LS al tracker, tiene demasiadas imperfecciones y una total falta de realidad en cuanto al desequilibrio de poderes. Lo está pidiendo toda la comunidad, cierren eso y trabajen arduamente para hacerlo mínimamente jugable. Gracias

Man, ingles solamente.

Swgoh no trabaja in ingles no mas por android 7.0 y menos.

Pardon my Spanish grammar I'm still adjusting to this new language I'm forced to learn to play swgoh.
  • How about you just get a couple testers instead of stockpiling attempts at having free testers in your game's community?
  • It's all about the quick and easy buck using the star wars name. People don't matter, morals don't matter, only thing that matters is the almighty dollar.
  • Looks like the last update posted was last month.

You guys going to keep this updated or has this fallen by the wayside?
  • This game is just as broke as the franchise.
  • Can we please get some knights of Ren toons or characters to go along with one of the kylos? That would be epic
  • Sorry to butt in. Just wondering when this easier to gear thing is going to start
    42 tries and 3 pieces doesn't strike me as easier.. Js
    o7nd5kan9ezg.jpg
    Lørd' Ąngęłùs
    "Well begun is half done."
  • Why is the screen is so buggy? I click on something and it takes up to 15 seconds for the screen to switch over
  • Hey Devs! I just want to thank you for all your hard work with this. I know the past year has been rough with all the negative reviews and/or comments by many people (Even myself has said one or two negative things) however you guys are still going strong and producing great content! So thank you for that! Keep up the good work, you guys over at CG will always have me as a big fan!

Also, will you be doing a January Q&A?
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    Hello, there seems to be a new bug with General Skywalker, will this be fixed asap?

https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/ejg4j6/gas_shaak_regen_protection_while_down/
  • Not much has changed on the error log in months. really disappointing!
  • Wondering when a bug goes from multiple reports on answers HQ to being including in the dev tracker?
    And maybe even more so wondering if all acknowledged bugs being worked on are actually in the tracker or if it just shows the top ones?
  • Is devtracker dead? The last action was done on 9 January by Crumb. There were so much hype about it when it had been introduced.... Does anyone know?