Orders in guild events not given out by Leader or Officers

Xubius
30 posts Member
edited October 2019
Lost my Malak but now I’m seeing orders in guild events not put there by our officers or myself and just trying to be on the side of caution to see if anyone else has seen this. Looks similar to that TW glitch. Malak was unlocked (Legit IMO) but never the less seeing the “or else” orders not placed by us and causing us to not be able to deploy? Anyone have any idea what this is? Glitch tied to the rollback or something else?
cj3b7eza9lsd.png

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Lmao cuz CG is obviously trying to make sure you do GEO TB.

And definitely not because someone in ur guild is doing that.
  • Cool, thanks, so many issues lately just trying to keep everything on watch. Thank you for your reply
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Lmao cuz CG is obviously trying to make sure you do GEO TB.

And definitely not because someone in ur guild is doing that.

I don’t think someone in OP’s guild could also make the territory require Hoth Han Solo and Hoth Luke. This looks like a bug.
  • Yeah it definitely has glitch/bug written all over it. I fought the dark path and 3 star’d it this time and unlocked Malak. Didn’t fight it again or attempt to take advantage. Just figured what I did was doable? Anyway, that’s done but yeah this showed up right when the Malak event showed back up.
  • Yeah, there isn't even a Hoth Luke in the game. This is definitely a bug, report it in answers HQ.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Hoth Luke confirmed!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Hoth Luke confirmed!

It actually is curious what it might mean... if it's a bug how did it happen? The text isn't random.

Even Hoth Han is odd, as it should say capt han solo.
  • This Malak issue is gonna break this game. Keep rolling back and more bugs keep happening.
  • I think those are just different names for CLS & CHS since both are required for Hoth in certain missions.
  • This exact bug happened to a guildmate of mine in GeoTB. Same message, same required toons, same count of 40/50.

No idea what caused it.