Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

Prev13456711
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi folks,

I have some unfortunate news, there are a particular set of circumstances where it's possible to get additional Malak shards in this event that we did not catch. We are pulling down the event once again and monitoring the impact. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information.

DEV POST

Replies

• Hmmm...who would’ve expected this?
  • So...are you asking us not to exploit the bug?
  • How do I get more malak shards again please
  • And this is why it’s standard practice to always release content that has been problematic on a Friday before everyone goes away for the weekend.
  • Could you lower the power requirements lol
  • I'd suggest to do some proper testing before the next go.
    But of course you can go on messing things up and give away free crystals, GET 1, zeta mats and shard shop currency on a weekly basis ;-)
  • I really hope you can identify correctly this cases, because some people (me included) decided to play the event just because it was open and... guess what... there are still people who like to play the game (I know.... what a stupid thing to do)... and as I have it at 3* fortunately (or unfortunately... really don't know) I didn't get any extra shards this time.
  • It's now called the star forge shutdown
  • Give me chewie shards this time for the reconciliation, at least memes will be better then
  • Just let it be and allow an early Xmas gift, you still have plenty of toons for us to farm and spend money on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • The muppets show
  • I... just... REALLY?!?!
  • I've been playing it all night trying to get him the 1st time. I'm soooo glad I didn't as he would have been taken back. I've really had enough. Why can't they just pull the event from being replayed?
  • Players: Finally you’ve fixed the Malak mess and we can move on
    CG:
    o1udk1hr9s4u.jpeg
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Oberon1066 wrote: »
    I've been playing it all night trying to get him the 1st time. I'm soooo glad I didn't as he would have been taken back. I've really had enough. Why can't they just pull the event from being replayed?

No, if you won legitimately you get to keep it.

Or well it better I spent 2 and a half hours on it. Plus 2 full stun guns and such on gear.
  • ood346ga35kj.jpg
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • You better rollback all those shards again like you did the last time, or just give everyone 150 Malak shards or GET1 enough to get to 7* and call it a day.
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    Oberon1066 wrote: »
    I've been playing it all night trying to get him the 1st time. I'm soooo glad I didn't as he would have been taken back. I've really had enough. Why can't they just pull the event from being replayed?

No, if you won legitimately you get to keep it.

Or well it better I spent 2 and a half hours on it. Plus 2 full stun guns and such on gear.

yeah, sadly I managed to finish the light side and boom, restart.... no progress :neutral:
    So I need to do this **** fight again :neutral:
    This is really annoying
  • What a joke this company is.....

Give some players GET I ....
    SO THEY CAN ADVANCE GENERAL SKYWALKER ahead of people that actually spend and do not hord resources.....

And now their fix.... didn't even work, and more people recieved Zetas and other things....

Way to go.... not

Again what a joke
  • I don't know but that unannounced restart cost me a battle in GA
  • Guys, Seriously. Just unlock Malak for all of us that qualify for the event. Many have spent good $$$ and time gearing up for this and you keep stuffing us about.
    Sunnie1978 wrote: »
    DEV POST
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi folks,

I have some unfortunate news, there are a particular set of circumstances where it's possible to get additional Malak shards in this event that we did not catch. We are pulling down the event once again and monitoring the impact. I'll update this thread as soon as I have more information.

DEV POST

• Machinist
    192 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    CGs, you shouldve just left it as it was. In some way compensate those who already had Malak 7, and just move on forward.

Since you chose to "fix" it, now you made even a bigger mess. But Im sure you'll take care of that too.

vbhxji6sjzhm.png
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ml7jtxqms99p.png
  • c’mon! Not again please! Not again! Give Malak for free and stop this pain! Please!
  • I say we just remove Malak from the game entirely! I had Malak 7* within a week after his first event, so ive gotten my fun out of him... out him to pasture.
  • So close to quitting after being here since the beginning.
  • Easy fix
    Just tie 180 shards to his achievement, and return the people their GET.
    And stop making "epic confrontation" characters with 5* unlock
    Problem solved

P.s.: looking forward to G$s second event
  • Should've just left it alone, but no they have to be terrible people that can't leave it alone. And now it's screwed up again, way to go CG. Way to go. 👏👏👏👏👏👏
This discussion has been closed.