The Mandalorian Characters?

Prev1
Are we going to get any characters from the Mandalorian?...

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Yes
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    No
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Maybe
  • hahaha! All they care about is taking away Malek shards right now. No new characters. No new content. Running off the remaining player base is their top priority
  • Yes but they will be bugged too.
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    At least we'll get IG-11. But they'll use IG-88's portrait so that you cannot tell the difference.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    The TV show isnt even out yet lmao.

Its gonna be a good one tho
  • Easy - from GET store ;)
  • Is the game going to get them? Probably.

Is the ability of the player to get them going to be directly, and exponentially, proportional to their ability to swim in deep ocean? Definitely
  • ACE10 wrote: »
    Are we going to get any characters from the Mandalorian?...

Yes, unlocks at 5* and then can be farmed at GET store.
  • How much $$$ you got?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Hopefully it includes Death Watch. Pre vizla, bo-katan....
  • Release them straight to the shops and make them a solid C GAC team (JTR or Palpatine type quality) and you would see a huge uptick in interest in this game.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Mandalorian would be a EC type BH plug in play character prolly. Making them a strong team
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

NM. Looks like it takes place after RotJ, so the timing is off.

However, there's always a chance of a mandalorian tag, to which several characters could possibly be added eventually. Maybe Gar and ISC could even become relevant.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

However, there's always a chance of a mandalorian tag, to which several characters could possibly be added eventually. Maybe Gar and ISC could even become relevant.

I've been hoping for a Mandalorian tag in the game for a long time. We already have 4 counting those two, Sabine, and Canderous. 6 if you count the Fetts. Seems like the perfect opportunity to me.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Of course we will. Even though the game needs content like new raids or gaming modes we will absolutely get new characters to buy. Enjoy your 3* marquees and 5* Epic characters catching the dust in your collection or getting stomped by relic’ed g13 monsters.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Of course we will. Even though the game needs content like new raids or gaming modes we will absolutely get new characters to buy. Enjoy your 3* marquees and 5* Epic characters catching the dust in your collection or getting stomped by relic’ed g13 monsters.

I for one enjoy collecting Star Wars characters in this Star Wars collection game. I agree that the game needs new content in many different areas, but how many new characters have we had... all year? About 4 separatists, 3 legendaries, and a few ships? It's nice for people to catch up, I guess.
  • The Phoenix characters did not come out until season 3. Don't expect characters from the new shows for a while.
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    edited October 2019

I've been hoping for a Mandalorian tag in the game for a long time. We already have 4 counting those two, Sabine, and Canderous. 6 if you count the Fetts. Seems like the perfect opportunity to me.

Boba and Jango would probably not get it regardless of the 'should they, shouldn't they' argument to keep them essential to bounty Hunter teams.
  • Episode 8 characters first
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Episode 8 characters first

Please no, take away Rose and holdo toons. Erase that movie.
  • New Emperor, Kylo Ren, Rey, Lando, Finn, Sith Trooper, all the Knights of Ren, Jet Trooper, Sith Jet Trooper, C3P0, etc
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Episode 8 characters first

Please no, take away Rose and holdo toons. Erase that movie.

does that godawful director still have his own trilogy coming? oh god
  • @SemiGod
    Mandalorian would be a EC type BH plug in play character prolly.

Whah? What is "EC type"?
  • @SemiGod
    Mandalorian would be a EC type BH plug in play character prolly.

Whah? What is "EC type"?

Epic confrontation
  • It would be kinda cool if the November log in character was from the show. This way everyone gets the same amount of shards to start then maybe in December have an actual event to fully unlock him/her/it.
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »

Boba and Jango would probably not get it regardless of the 'should they, shouldn't they' argument to keep them essential to bounty Hunter teams.

I don't know if that would be a problem. Jango just recently got his separatist tag. R2 and C3PO have tons of tags. Maybe the only problem would be space for the text. And I'm still unclear if Jango counts as a Mandalorian in the new canon.