Minimum Gear for Ewoks for 3PO

Thinking about general Anakin and missing 3PO.

Murder bears are awful so have been slow farming and am planning on the absolute bear minimum... pun intended.

I have 7*: chirpa, paploo, elder, logray, wicket.
So the ideal line-up.

Killer question. What gear can I get away with as the lowest investment?

I’m assuming g8 is a no-no

Replies

• I have mine all g9 and the key ones a g10/11 I’m assuming that’s good enough I have decent mods.

L chirpa g9
    Elder g11
    Paploo g10
    Wicket g10
    Logray g9
  • I have mine all g9 and the key ones a g10/11 I’m assuming that’s good enough I have decent mods.

L chirpa g9
    Elder g11
    Paploo g10
    Wicket g10
    Logray g9

Enough for what?
    Unlocking C3PO 5*? probably (if modded right)
    Getting him 7*? doubtedly

Putting a zeta on Chirpa is pretty much a must for this event (For 7*, maybe even 5*/6*)
    The speed of your teddy bears should be very high. The lowest your gear, the highest your speed should be. I had g11 on everyone but elder who was g12 and my speed was about 210-230 on everyone (Elder and paploo are the most important to speed up, than wicket).
    I won't say it's impossible with your gear (and a hell of a great rng), but putting g10/11 on all could really help you.
    The zeta of wicket is not a must, but recommended (the zeta of paploo/logray not necessary if you are short of zetas)

Good luck
  • avihas wrote: »
    I have mine all g9 and the key ones a g10/11 I’m assuming that’s good enough I have decent mods.

L chirpa g9
    Elder g11
    Paploo g10
    Wicket g10
    Logray g9

Enough for what?

Putting a zeta on Chirpa is pretty much a must for this event (For 7*, maybe even 5*/6*)
    The speed of your teddy bears should be very high. The lowest your gear, the highest your speed should be. I had g11 on everyone but elder who was g12 and my speed was about 210-230 on everyone (Elder and paploo are the most important to speed up, than wicket).
    I won't say it's impossible with your gear (and a hell of a great rng), but putting g10/11 on all could really help you.
    The zeta of wicket is not a must, but recommended (the zeta of paploo/logray not necessary if you are short of zetas)

Good luck

I should clarify I have the zeta on chirpa.

I can mod everyone up to around the 200 speed mk.

I’m trying to go for minimum investment as ewoks suck.

• avihas wrote: »
    I have mine all g9 and the key ones a g10/11 I’m assuming that’s good enough I have decent mods.

L chirpa g9
    Elder g11
    Paploo g10
    Wicket g10
    Logray g9

Enough for what?

Good luck

I should clarify I have the zeta on chirpa.

I can mod everyone up to around the 200 speed mk.

I’m trying to go for minimum investment as ewoks suck.

You'll be surprised how efective a fast Ewok team can be, especially vs teams like FO...
    However, it is of course your decision any way.

As I said before, the speed is very very important. That's because the ewoks dosen't hit hard so you need to outrun your enemy.
    How fast? Well the lowest your gear, the highest your speed should be since with the gear comes survivability (and also the higher gear contain also speed bonus).
    With the gear you got right now, speed of about 200 on all, and only zetas Chirpa, it'll be very very hard to get 7* C3PO.
    Here is why- Elder is the most important toon in this event. that's because his basic gives you TM and he can heal & revive your other teddy bears. The thing is the slow & fragil your Ewoks are, the more you'll need to use his specials (your toons would be hit, debuff and could less "keep up" with the enemy speed [which is very high]).
    You got the ideal Ewoks squad- it'll be best if you could use it full capacity.

Again, I won't say what you got now is a sure failure, but you'll need a hell of a rng to finish this event.

I would more than encourage you to gear up all your teddy bears to g10/g11 minimum and speed them up.
  • rzebiak
    17 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    I did it with 11 zWicket, 11 Elder, 11 Paploo, 9 Logray, 9 zChirpa. I don't remember what I had for speeds at the time, but I'd say you're pretty close to being able to 7* him.

Edit: They may have been a little lower, those are their current gear levels, and I don't think I've upgraded them since the event, but I may have...
  • I have rubbish mods and managed it with g10 for everyone except paploo who was g11