The next stage of SWGOH for me

Prev13
G1975
110 posts Member
I wanted to start a new discussion because recently the game has changed for me. I just advanced to level 60 and now I'm in Ship battles and it's absolutely awesome and amazing!!!! I know their some people on the forums who probably don't want to hear from me anymore because I was constantly complaining about my progress on the game and I don't blame them but I'm just happy right now to have entered this next stage of the game. George

Replies

• Congrats! Hopefully you can find more enjoyment out of the game. Unlocking 7* capital ships should be a good milestone too.
  • You’re probably at your optimum enjoyment level of the game right now. :-) Enjoy it while it lasts!
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    Ok I was and still am excited to be in ship battles but the euphoria is going away. So far when I started it was really awesome and I was doing ok but now it's getting a little harder. I added 2 more ships and that was Biggs X-Wing and a First Order Tie Fighter but the Tie Fighter that I got before from Original Trilogy is a lot better than that one and can last me longer in battle. Fleet battles and Fleet Arena I'm not doing to well but I'm good in Fleet Challenges. Either way this next stage of the game is still fun for me and I have to keep trying. George
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    George do you play every day? And do you collect all your energy and spend it every day?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Oh you sweet summer child
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm still doing my best ship battles and making some progress, it's hard but I'm still having fun. The other thing I wanted to talk about is I quit the starter guild I was again Frog-Dog Army tier 1 because after finishing the Rancor pit raid again it still put me back in the same thing without letting me progress and move on to something else!!! I had quit this guild before and joined The Mustafar Fire Brigade but I had to quit that because I was about to be removed because I didn't join discord on SWGOH.GG. Like I've said before on the forums I'm only a casual player and I can't always participate in raids when they tell me to because I have a hectic work schedule and that's why I didn't want to be a part of discord. Maybe it's best not to be a part of any guild at all or join that'll let me progress to other raids without being a part of discord. No matter what I'm still having fun playing SWGOH. George
  • Drive till your 85!
  • Uninstall after 85lvl and reroll, there's nothing fun after that
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    George do you play every day? And do you collect all your energy and spend it every day?

@G1975
  • You were in a guild doing heroic tank + rancor and you threw it away because you refuse to use discord.
    discord is not about anyone telling you what to do its about communicating with the other 49 members of that guild, if you had stuck it out you would probably have had han solo + general kenobi by now and had plenty of help and advice from everyone in the alliance there is a world of knowledge there and i must say that Mustafar Fire Brigade are doing amazing from what they were before, this is a starter guild helping all new players and thats why i got you in there not once but twice.
    you really need to create a swgoh.gg account as that will benefit you incredibly and you can see at a glance your mods / gear needed and a lot more.
    discord is the 2nd best thing you can do in this game after swgoh.gg and i tried for weeks to encourage you to join the discord only to benefit yourself and to help improve your game but you refused.
    you messaged me time and again on here asking for advice and everytime i told you get discord as you can talk much easier and maybe even get to know other people who are at the same level of the game as you are and you would be able to discuss strategys etc for arenas.
    if you had even spoke to one of the officers in the guild they could have easily explained all the benefits to it and once again discord is nothing to do with people telling you what to do it is a whole world of information and advice on all parts of the game from all the guilds within Boba's Alliance.
    I really hope you continue to enjoy the game but i would still say get a swgoh.gg account/ get discord and go back to MFB and get the rewards of regular heroic raids and regular territory wars + battles.
    that guild is flourishing and anyone starting the game will benefit from their help and advice.
    Nobody can tell you what to do but that is still my advice to you.
  • TVF wrote: »

@G1975

@TVF no m8 he doesnt, i have tried now for months to help him advance but he refused it as you probably read above.
    hopefully others will help him more than i could in some way
  • Yeah they are just try to use raids to see if you play. If you play no issue even if you log in to collect rewards.

Just best to notify when you stop so they can open up spot for another.

Discord is just for communication when your not on game. Your casual so not on often I’d assume. Just let them know with a message to update if you won’t be on for a week or if it’s your last time logging in.

Without nobody would know and when you stop last thing you will want to do is log in to send that message.
  • LynnYoda wrote: »

@G1975

@TVF no m8 he doesnt, i have tried now for months to help him advance but he refused it as you probably read above.
    hopefully others will help him more than i could in some way

Some people just like to whine and not listen when someone is trying to help. Don't get too wrapped up in it.

And yes, Discord is great when it comes to this game, i have gotten tons of advice from my alliance mates since i joined, always someone answering my questions.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    wait, you guys still think george is a real person asking advice?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    LynnYoda first of I'm sorry I disappointed you by not joining discord but I just didn't want to do it. What really bothered me about it was getting a notice to join or be kicked out of the guild I was in and I didn't want to be dictated like that. Also like i said I'm not complaining anymore about my progress on the game anymore, I'm just on the forums to talk how I'm doing. Again I appreciate everyone who gave me advice to try help me out in past but I decided I have to do this on my own. Yes there are areas of the game that are hard but it doesn't bother me that much anymore especially since I've gone into ship battles. I'm still enjoying the game and regardless of how I do I'm going to ride it out because I love Star Wars. George
    Post edited by G1975 on
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    wait, you guys still think george is a real person asking advice?

A real person would create a gg account if they really wanted help.

Does that answer your question?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Cyberman “delete delete”game.jpg

At this point its just do dailys for ghe omegas and pray someday so
    Ething fun will hit
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    LynnYoda I finally changed my mind and tried to sync my account on SWGOH.GG and guess what the stupid thing isn't working!!!! I tried several times and it didn't work, I'm not going to waste my time on that garbage website if it's not going to work. Besides I don't see the point of discord if it's the same thing as talking to people on the forums about how your doing in the game. George
    Post edited by G1975 on
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    I tried again to sync my account on SWGOH.GG so I could join discord and it's still not working. I don't know what's wrong with the website but after putting in my player Id it says error and that the website is down. I asked before what's the point of joining discord if it's the same as talking to people on the forums about the game and getting advice? If you want to tell me about the benefits of joining discord then fix SWGOH.GG so I join. George
  • George, you don't need a swgoh.gg account to join discord. Discord is just a communication app, all you need is a link to a server (and you would then make a discord account) to join.

i would recommend reaching out to the organizers of swgoh.gg for help with your account, it can be a useful tool when asking for help on the forums.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    littleMAC77 thank you for telling me and I did download the app but I just don't like it or see the point to it. As I keep asking the same question if talking to people on discord is the same talking to people on the forums then what's the difference? Regardless of what ever problems or issues I have with the game I have to do it on my own. George
  • @G1975
    What is your ally code?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member

I'm pretty sure what George means by talking to people on the forums, is, he talks, then doesn't pay attention to any of the responses.
  • G1975 wrote: »
    Regardless of what ever problems or issues I have with the game I have to do it on my own. George

So stop posting on the forum and just do it on your own already.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Fanatic wrote: »

I'm pretty sure what George means by talking to people on the forums, is, he talks, then doesn't pay attention to any of the responses.

I know what he means, I'm going to keep asking until he answers. Otherwise @Kyno you might as well close this if OP is not interested in help.
  • G1975
    110 posts Member
    TVF yes I do play ever day but the most time I put in the game is about 2 hours and what I earn in energy, crystals and so on I use it to level up my players or get new ships. To answer what Fanatic said that I just post on the forums without listening is probably right. Again I'm sorry you guys to bother you with this and I'll try to stay off the forums, may the force be with you all. George
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    If you play every day you should be getting enough energy (and spending it) to get enough tickets daily that you can find a decent guild.
    If you play every day you should be getting enough energy (and spending it) to get enough tickets daily that you can find a decent guild.

There goes TVF turning this into another stealth recruiting thread :D
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • CeeBeeZee my ally code is 962-896-894