Community Manager

Linkinxr
35 posts Member
edited October 2019
Was gonna update Star Forge on Tuesday. Here we are on Wednesday and still no update. if you're not gonna respond at least put Malak back in the store so others can get their to 7 star.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They didnt say they would update, he said he was hoping to have an update. This may be a slight difference but it is a difference.

Posted on the 28th:
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Just a quick update that we are still working through the Darth Malak and Starforge Showdown issues. We hope to have more details to share tomorrow.

• If you bank on CG ever hoping to have an answer early, you will be sorely disappointed. CGs motto should be "overpromise and underdeliver"

Just tell us that it is way more complicated than you thought and you won't have any answers until at least next week. You think we will be mad if you do that and then have an update for us on Friday?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    cg: we're working on it
    forums: well, what are you doing? are you working on it??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    cg: we're working on it
    forums: well, what are you doing? are you working on it??

Forum: CG needs to communicate more!

CG: Hey we will do more QnAs

Forum: Why are you wasting time communicating? Fix bugs!

CG: Hey we fixed this bug.

Forum: This bug is inconsequential why are you working on it!

CG: Ok we are going to work on this big bug

Forum: They haven't updated us in 24 hours! What the hell are they doing, twiddling their thumbs???
  • They are think people will forget about it. Because it is just a silly little bug .

Just pray it gets fixed faster than the teebo bug
  • I am always surprised by the people that lack of empathy for those who are screwed.

C'mon guys, you have your 7* malak, good for you but please be at least honest, this is not fair that the shards are still missing from the store !

CG your lack of professionalim on this reach another level here. This is TOTALLY unfair and should be adressed ASAP. You are a company for god sake, the game earn millions, you SHOULD recruit or something, this is aberrant.
  • I really don't understand how the Starforge Showdown issue with Malak could possibly be effected by having Malak available to purchase in the GET store. I am pretty certain many people would be much happier if they simply allowed those of us who had our Malak's down-graded the ability to buy his shards! Seeing as we just had TB's this past weekend, which are the major source of GET, many players are probably ready to upgrade him.
  • Mirkraag wrote: »
    I am always surprised by the people that lack of empathy for those who are screwed.

C'mon guys, you have your 7* malak, good for you but please be at least honest, this is not fair that the shards are still missing from the store !

CG your lack of professionalim on this reach another level here. This is TOTALLY unfair and should be adressed ASAP. You are a company for god sake, the game earn millions, you SHOULD recruit or something, this is aberrant.

I feel for you . And yes I have malak at 7* .
    I think it is total bulls**t that they took it away .
    If you look back i have started a few post about it . Oh wait they where some what negative so they have been buried in the mega malak thread.

I was really hoping CG would have been the hero on this bug . But no . It was no surprise they just made it worse. Like normal
  • Davie96 wrote: »
    I really don't understand how the Starforge Showdown issue with Malak could possibly be effected by having Malak available to purchase in the GET store. I am pretty certain many people would be much happier if they simply allowed those of us who had our Malak's down-graded the ability to buy his shards! Seeing as we just had TB's this past weekend, which are the major source of GET, many players are probably ready to upgrade him.

They gonna wait few more days for your frustration to grow... to make you happy (no, not with Malak event :D) by Malak available in store again, you'll even thank them for it.
    9cngvr91r5vj.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    I am always surprised by the people that lack of empathy for those who are screwed.

I'm always surprised by the lack of understanding that just because people cant see them, there is a assumption they are not working on it to fix it ASAP.
  • Kyno wrote: »

I'm always surprised by the lack of understanding that just because people cant see them, there is a assumption they are not working on it to fix it ASAP.

The devs called it a silly little bug that should have been caught the first time. They communicated how silly the bug was to players then re released the event still with the silly little bug. Then pulled the event again 5 days ago and pulled malak out of the stores. All we got was a we hipe to have a update tomorrow note on one of those 5 days which by the way no update happened.

Sure they dont have to give us an update but any respectable company that has a major issue like this keeps their customers informed. Waiting 3 days then Saying we hope to have an update tomorrow then days later still nothing looks bad.

People can point to technicalities in the words they used to justify the silence but that just enrages your customer base more. People generally dont respect other people who say something that 90% of people assume to mean one thing then fall back on a linguistics loophole.
  • Kyno wrote: »

You remove my coment? Hahaha this forum Its a bad joke. Any offense but only question kyno and they remove.
This discussion has been closed.