edited October 2019
UNIT NAME: Hyena Bomber
ALIGNMENT: Dark
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Tank, Droid, Separatist
Robust Separatist Tank that inflicts Buzz Droids and protects allies

Developer Insights

ABILITIES:

Basic: Precision Blast

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and dispel all debuffs on the weakest Separatist ally.

Special 1:Synchronized Salvo(Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict 1 Buzz Droid, which can't be resisted. This attack ignores Defense.

Unique 1: Chatter

FINAL TEXT: Hyena Bomber ignores Taunt, and has +50% Defense for each Separatist ally and +10% Tenacity for each Droid ally.

It also Taunts for 1 turn whenever an enemy gains a Buzz Droid or an allied Vulture Droid falls below 50% Health.

Whenever a Separatist ally is Target Locked, they gain Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.

Hardware: Photoreceptors

FINAL TEXT: Enter Battle: Separatist allies have +25% Accuracy.

Additionally, they gain Speed Up and Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.

Replies

• buzz, buzzz, bzzzzzzzz
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    A tank that ignores taunts lol

We got some Teebo levels of mind games here
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    A tank that ignores taunts lol

We got some Teebo levels of mind games here

Only if it stealths and doesn't taunt though.

Teebo is the master. Hyena is the student.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Curious how they've called the final ability a hardware ability and no a reinforcement ability.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Curious how they've called the final ability a hardware ability and no a reinforcement ability.

Hardware has been there since ships launched, old habits die hard.
  • Most underwhelming reveal to date? 5 whole posts lol.
  • What about Benevolence? Isnt it supposed to be released any day for LS geo TB?
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Hyena is still useless and one shot killed at 6*.... hoping 7* is a big boost cause unless you have a full Geo team and call in Hyena before any are killed I’m not seeing at all how it stays around long enough for any usefulness.....
  • Last DS TB the bomber was not useable in the P2 special mission where the Vulture is given for free. I hope this was a bug and not a “feature”. To be sure, I had a 7* Hyena and I was not allowed to select it on the same fight as the vulture droid (given to us by the mission). I was able to select it on the other fight. This is ridiculous since the Hyena has synergy with the VD so it would just make sense to be able to use them together.