Who feels CG is making Malak glitch to make real world cash?

LordVader187
6 posts Member
edited October 2019
I am really starting to believe these issues with malak are to make more cash because so many people have stopped playing this game. It is and has been feeling as though CG is desperate and just trying to scrape for every dollar. Not only have they not fixed the issue, but they are not refunding properly for their errors.

Who feels CG is making Malak glitch to make real world cash? 32 votes

Yes
40% 13 votes
No
59% 19 votes
Post edited by LordVader187 on

Replies

• This whole event is a huge fail! I have invested countless amounts of grind time and money in this game that will never be able to be returned to me. This is really the only explanation that makes sense, unless you account for complete and utter incompetence..... Yeah there's that also. At this point I would click my heels together 3 times and ask for them to "take your game back and refund all my money and we will call it even".
  • Use Hanlon's razor. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Besides, they've lost a bunch of players over this mess, many of which will have had their most recent purchases refunded. Many others will be reluctant to pull out their credit card in the future. I don't believe this increases their bottom line.
  • Tinfoil hat alert.
    Still not a he.
  • 5hrs+ invested in Malak event for 2 zetas. How about 40 zetas for now having to do it a 3rd time with a Malak event not in the foreseeable future. Think it's time to pull the plug.
  • Nah, you are giving them far too much credit!