Pattern with blocked posts n threads

You mention anything bad against EA, refunds, or barrissgate n your post is coming down quickly. Which tbh is surprising as forums were originally designed for consumers to have a medium where we could discuss points or subjects. Now it seems we're only allowed to discuss what they see fit.

I'm still annoyed with their treatment of barrissgate and will never forgive them.

I'm counting down the seconds until this post is removed......10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1....

Replies

• Cool story bro ;)
  • Nope you are wrong. If you go back and you will see how many topics are still there - opened. I guess that the admins shut down only the topics like "EA stole our money""Don't play this game"etc.. The haven't remove any of the topics about Barriss and even offered some crystals for the players who bought the pack - which imo was good will shown by them. Yes barriss get nerfed but the other 2 got buffed. So please stop whining bout this and let the admins do their job.
  • Yep, if you state your opinion in non-confrontational, constructive matter, the topic will stay, as it should. Nothing to see here, move along, move along
  • Guys Jesus I wasn't being 100% correct with my title lmao the point is they seem to be spending more time banning posts or telling us what we can post. Forums are designed to be a free open forum where all can be discussed the good the bad the mad even.

• Now that's a touchy subject.... I'm afraid i'll need to request the moderators to provide me with a "safe space"!
  • My belief is, as long as you speak without curses and ugliness, any point you are trying to make is fine. What I don't like is seeing others attack a person, especially if they are not doing anything harmful, that angers me....
  • My belief is, as long as you speak without curses and ugliness, any point you are trying to make is fine. What I don't like is seeing others attack a person, especially if they are not doing anything harmful, that angers me....

Agreed it should be respectful and clean at all times. But I do notice lots of threads vanishing...and they all seem to be refund or barrissgate related...maybe a case for molder and skulls???
  • Yes as long as your post is respectful and clean and provides constructive feedback, the post will stay up.
  • #handsupdontshoot #blacklivesmatter
  • I'm happy they put up some regulations, it's annoying to see the same spam posts over and over again when there is already a thread to discuss the topic. If there is already a thread for it there is no reason to have 10 threads for the same thing, and I think that is what they are aiming at here.
  • Sunnyred wrote: »
    Agreed it should be respectful and clean at all times. But I do notice lots of threads vanishing...and they all seem to be refund or barrissgate related...maybe a case for molder and skulls???
    moddom wrote: »
    I'm happy they put up some regulations, it's annoying to see the same spam posts over and over again when there is already a thread to discuss the topic. If there is already a thread for it there is no reason to have 10 threads for the same thing, and I think that is what they are aiming at here.

I've seen posts disappear that I was dumbfounded over and didn't understand why. I also too hate those endless posts beating a dead horse as well. If there is a balance, then it all works fine...
  • I just wish they'd delete all these " add me" posts. Now that a request shows up if your under 35 they are kind of unnecessary.