Content Update 10/30/2019 [MEGA]

Prev1
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Hi Holotable Heroes!

Today’s update contains several bug fixes and two new ships! We discussed the BTL-B Y-wing and the Hyena Bomber in detail today in Developer Insights if you are interested in learning more about these spacecrafts.

CHANGES
  • Added November Calendar
  • Darth Malak has returned to the Guild Event Store
  • Dark Side Territory Battle - Geonosis Mystery Boxes now drop Kyrotech Prototype Salvage pieces! Battle through Territory Battles to earn better rewards to power up your characters and take on the galaxy!
  • New GP Brackets for Territory Wars - Three new, top end GP brackets have been added to Territory Wars: 180 million, 200 million, 225 million. At these top brackets you'll earn more Guild Tokens, more Credits, more goodies in your Territory Wars Mystery Box (including Kyrotechs!) and now Guild Event Tokens II!
  • Geonosis: Separatist Might - We are temporarily requiring only Dark Side units in all territory encounters for the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle running from 11/5 - 11/11. Galactic Power restrictions and max squad size restrictions have been maintained.

CHARACTERS AND SHIPS
For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:

EVENTS
Galactic Chase - Hyena Bomber
Hyena Bomber blueprints will be available as bonus rewards on all Cantina nodes for a limited time! Head over to the Cantina holotable starting on November 1st and earn blueprints for this robust Separatist tank!
  • Event begins: Nov 1st
  • Required Level: 60+

Marquee - BTL-B Y-wing
Join forces with a BTL-B Y-wing and defeat the Separatists! Earn BTL-B Y-wing Blueprints in the all new event, Republic Stalwart!
  • Event begins: Nov 7th
  • Required Level: 60+

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:

Vulture Droid
  • Vulture Droid is now farmable from Light Side 4-D Hard. This is an addition to that node and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there.

FIXES
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue with the Geonosian ships that was allowing their buffs to other Geonosian allies to occur while they were in reinforcements.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue with TIE Advanced x1's "Advanced Targeting System" that was allowing the reduced Tenacity to persist after TIE Advanced x1 was defeated.
  • UNIT - The Vulture Droid forced ally reinforcement ship in Territory Battle "Geonosis: Separatist Might" has been updated to have the same abilities as the player attainable version of Vulture Droid.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue with Negotiator's "Unending Loyalty" effect that was causing a ship to become invincible when it was applied more than once. This required buffing the effect a little bit by added a small heal when the effect is triggered. Unending Loyalty will now grant Stealth, Protection Up (50%), and recover 25% Health when a ship reaches 1% Health.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where Darth Malak's “Jaws of Life” health increase would not stack with other health increases.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where TIE Silencer's “Afterburner” was not granting it offense properly.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where Geonosian Soldier's “Swarm” damage increase stacked and expired incorrectly.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where TIE Silencer's “Afterburner” was granting cooldown reduction after attacking instead of before attacking.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue causing Gauntlet Starfighter to apply an incorrect amount of Speed per Empire ally in some instances when "Superior Maneuverability" is fully upgraded.
  • UNIT - General Skywalker will no longer exit "Cover" and gain Deathmark from enemy Darth Revan.
  • UNIT - General Skywalker's "General of the 501st" Leader ability will no longer trigger its Offense stacking bonuses more than once after enemies are summoned when enemies gain buffs.
  • UNIT - In-battle ability icons for enemy General Kenobi are now displaying properly in the "Separatist Might" Territory Battle that he is present in.
  • UNIT - Fixed an issue where Darth Traya's character details screen was displaying a placeholder ability and icon.

PACKS AND BUNDLES
HYENA BOMBER PACK
Each pack guarantees at least 5 blueprints for the Hyena Bomber and may drop up to 330 BLUEPRINTS! In addition, each pack drops ability materials of each kind and Reinforcement Materials.

Date Available: November 1st
1299 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirements: 60

Y-WING BUNDLE
Purchase this bundle and receive 30 blueprints of the BTL-B Y-wing and 1,500 Crystals! This bundle includes Ship Building Materials, ship enhancement droids, and ship ability materials, including Reinforcement Materials, to immediately power up the BTL-B Y-wing.

Bundle includes:
  • Ship Blueprints: BTL-B Y-wing (x30)
  • Ship Building Materials: 300,000
  • Enhancement Droids: Tier 4 (x10)
  • Ship Ability Materials
  • Ship Omegas (x8)
  • Reinforcement Material: (x25)
  • Crystals (x1500)
Date Available: November 7th
Minimum Level Requirement: 60
Maximum # Purchases: 1

Y-WING PACK: BTL-B - Y-WING
Power up the BTL-B Y-wing with this brand new pack! Each pack guarantees at least 5 blueprints for the BTL-B Y-wing and may drop up to 330 BLUEPRINTS! In addition, each pack drops ship ability materials of each kind, including Reinforcement Materials.

Date Available: November 7th
1299 Crystals
Minimum Level Requirements: 60

RAW CRYSTAL CACHE BUNDLE
For a limited time, purchase these special Crystal Cache offers before they leave the Store!

Bundle includes:
  • Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage (x5)
  • Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage (x5)
  • Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage (x5)
  • Ship Ability Materials
  • Ability Materials
  • Training Droids
  • Credits (x50,000)
  • Ship Building Materials (x50,000)
  • Crystals (x200)
Date Available: November 8th
Minimum Level Requirement: 20

UNREFINED CRYSTAL CACHE BUNDLE
For a limited time, purchase these special Crystal Cache offers before they leave the Store!

Bundle includes:
  • Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage (x10)
  • Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage(x10)
  • Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage (x10)
  • Ship Ability Materials
  • Ability Materials
  • Training Droids
  • Credits (x150,000)
  • Ship Building Materials (x100,000)
  • Crystals (x500)

REFINED CRYSTAL CACHE BUNDLE

Bundle includes:
  • Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage (x15)
  • Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage(x15)
  • Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage (x15)
  • Ship Ability Materials
  • Ability Materials
  • Training Droids
  • Credits (x250,000)
  • Ship Building Materials (x150,000)
  • Crystals (x1,000)

DEV POST

Replies

• thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Nobody cares we want event back for people half unlocked him! Its hurting us in pvp and grand and helping faction on TB
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    This is a really great update
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Nobody cares we want event back for people half unlocked him! Its hurting us in pvp and grand and helping faction on TB

Malak is back in the stores now. I assume that means they're getting close to fixing the event, which also means the event is likely coming back soon.

In the meantime, there are people who care about this update. Bring on the Kyrotech!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Dark Side Territory Battle - Geonosis Mystery Boxes now drop Kyrotech Prototype Salvage pieces! Battle through Territory Battles to earn better rewards to power up your characters and take on the galaxy!
    New GP Brackets for Territory Wars - Three new, top end GP brackets have been added to Territory Wars: 180 million, 200 million, 225 million. At these top brackets you'll earn more Guild Tokens, more Credits, more goodies in your Territory Wars Mystery Box (including Kyrotechs!) and now Guild Event Tokens II!
    tenor.gif

Loving this update, CG
  • Good update, and I'm liking the new rewards. Always happy for more GET and Kyros.

Surely CG could have made more money doing the crystal packs over the Galactic Chase though. That seemed an odd choice.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Lio wrote: »

Malak is back in the stores now. I assume that means they're getting close to fixing the event, which also means the event is likely coming back soon.

In the meantime, there are people who care about this update. Bring on the Kyrotech!

Kyrotech is all good and all but let's be real its rng it will barely drop....
  • Nice update
  • Well done CG.... YOUR UPDATE BROKE THE GAME.........
    I can't login, and neither can any of my guildmates.
    You have outdone yourself again.
  • Ever since the update I'm getting connection errors and can't log in.
  • Lio wrote: »

Kyros drop every day....just saying. It's not like they're hiding the stuff.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Geonosis: Separatist Might - We are temporarily requiring only Dark Side units in all territory encounters for the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle running from 11/5 - 11/11. Galactic Power restrictions and max squad size restrictions have been maintained.

Does this mean we can use anyone in Wat special mission? Wont be restricted to just Geos?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Farming it and getting it from TW is not the same.....

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    UNIT - Fixed an issue with TIE Advanced x1's "Advanced Targeting System" that was allowing the reduced Tenacity to persist after TIE Advanced x1 was defeated.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where TIE Silencer's “Afterburner” was not granting it offense properly.
    UNIT - Fixed an issue where TIE Silencer's “Afterburner” was granting cooldown reduction after attacking instead of before attacking.
    INTERESTING TIMING

I'm glad TIE Silencer's afterburner offense issue is finally fixed after 2 years
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Farming it and getting it from TW is not the same.....

Actually, I meant that they literally give you 3 everyday.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Matt_Tro
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    You’ll probably only get 2 or 3! Who cares! Why not make both ships farmable in cantina. They already pimped us on using get for negotiator! And then malevolence whenever that drops. It’s funny seeing everyone get excited over the kitten they give us making you think they are doing you a solid! There are so many player leaving and they continue to go the route of giving just enough candy to get you in the van with no windows! Thanks but no thanks
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Rampant connection errors after update. On both a solid wifi and cell.
    Same here. My connection is rock solid but the game is dropping constantly since the update.
  • I cant play, conection error
  • Yay, another failer! I can't get in either!
  • Same here. Connexion failed everytimes since last update.
  • You broke the game again
  • Connection error continuously
  • Nice work CG, another seamless update at closing time...... at least we can rely on that
  • 100% guarantee their temporary fix for dooku causing button disappearing will cause further bugs or issues. Probably crashes. Tis the CG way
  • Where is Mark Dickenson?
    4m424i3dx1yx.png
  • Same. I can’t get into the game.
    I would hope that they acknowledge this.
  • So, when CG does something to improve the game, we should be happy. Kryotechs and new TW tiers, hurray! But folks want to actually play the game, which is now quite difficult. Who here is familiar with the expression snatching defeat from the jaws of victory?
This discussion has been closed.