Content Update 10/30/2019 [MEGA]

2Next

Replies

• Thank God they didn't update us about the Malak event. I don't think anyone wanted to know anyway.

Brilliant.
  • So CG has heard the complaints about people feeling like they need to leave their guild to get more GET and responded by giving GET to top end guilds in TW now. That should make those people happy!
  • Still no Malak shard on the shop for me after 10 refresh
  • No guild activities payout received, normally at 7:30EST right in the middle of the update
  • I got 10 Malak shards and the game crashed. Now that the game is back to normal, I don't have the shards or the GET. 3800 GET to the dustbin because CG can't do their jobs properly.
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Content Update is all good and all but not what we were asking for... we been asking when is an event coming back over and over say update us on Monday then next then the next still nothing. CG_SBCrumb comes on and says one thing in few days... Again want to tell us why CG_SBCrumb is lead his history not that great in other games
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »
    Nobody cares we want event back for people half unlocked him! Its hurting us in pvp and grand and helping faction on TB

Malak is back in the stores now. I assume that means they're getting close to fixing the event, which also means the event is likely coming back soon.

In the meantime, there are people who care about this update. Bring on the Kyrotech!

Kyrotech is all good and all but let's be real its rng it will barely drop....

Barely drop, if true, is better than the current 0 drop.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    So CG has heard the complaints about people feeling like they need to leave their guild to get more GET and responded by giving GET to top end guilds in TW now. That should make those people happy!

I see your point, but I counter with nothing makes those people happy.
  • SonofRambo wrote: »
    Geonosis: Separatist Might - We are temporarily requiring only Dark Side units in all territory encounters for the Dark Side Geonosis Territory Battle running from 11/5 - 11/11. Galactic Power restrictions and max squad size restrictions have been maintained.

Does this mean we can use anyone in Wat special mission? Wont be restricted to just Geos?

I would like to know this too. If we can, we are unlocking him in this TB, if dont, we will unlock him in the next one.
  • Nice update. Glad to see some new content.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    So what about malek, does this mean I get to keep my 5* malek and can start working on gearing him up or is there gonna be any sort of malek roll back?

If you unlocked Malak during the event, you get to keep him. I'm in the same boat. The only rollback applied to people who already had Malak and got extra shards from the event.

Malak is now back in the stores. You can purchase his shards with GET1 and start gearing him.
  • In case it wasn't clear, you can use any DS team on any mission, including the Ackley and Wat Tambor special missions.
  • Are we ever going to get an update that includes Luke’s X-wing? It is only one of the most iconic SW ships. We have a Biggs X-Wing, which survived about 10 minutes of the ANH Death Star run.
  • Slothmaster
    247 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

CHANGES
    [*] Dark Side Territory Battle - Geonosis Mystery Boxes now drop Kyrotech Prototype Salvage pieces! Battle through Territory Battles to earn better rewards to power up your characters and take on the galaxy!

“Battle through Territory Battles to earn better rewards to power up your characters and take on the galaxy!” Wow. Only a truly creatively starved development team would feel the need spin such a... normal change to make it sound like the game’s premiere content.

Power up your characters and take on the galaxy! So exciting, guys, really. It just sounds like a blast to play through an event that’s been out for a while for rewards that should have been included at launch.

It’s disheartening to read posts like this because it gives a glimpse into what’s left over there at CG: a team that genuinely believes progression, gearing, and watching numbers go up is the content that this game needs.

You guys have no idea what makes games fun, do you?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    you're upset about them adding better gear to rewards? lol?

rtt: game is broken again fyi
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    you're upset about them adding better gear to rewards? lol?

rtt: game is broken again fyi

A better complaint would have been that they only are giving GET 2 out in TW to the highest GP guilds, when those guilds already get the advantage in GET 2 from TB.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Slothmaster
    247 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I’m not upset about them adding kyrotechs lol, I’m annoyed that I’m supposed to be super excited about it.

And yeah, adding new GP brackets for the top guilds in the world doesn’t do anything for the layman’s gear crunch.
  • Why GET2 tokens in TW 180M GP and above only? Please have them in all brackets. That disparity only encourages those in struggling mid-tier guilds to jump ship.
  • There must be a typo on this post, because it says the y wing event starts on the 7th. My events says it's still 6 days out. Are you going to address this or just pretend like it didn't happen
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    There must be a typo on this post, because it says the y wing event starts on the 7th. My events says it's still 6 days out. Are you going to address this or just pretend like it didn't happen

They did address it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Stop crashing after I finish an awesome run in a raid!!! It is very frustrating when you go on a bad **** run and then it won’t give you the points,
    fix that ****.
  • Liklik113 wrote: »
    And where's HAVS Arc

ARC trooper should be coming when we get the LS Geo TB.
This discussion has been closed.