Explain The Pit raid please.

I am a new player. I been playing for a week or so. I know about raid tickets well you get those for doing stuff. I get 600 a day. However, i never done the Pit. I am in a guild but i click on the raid and it never gives me a option to launch it. I dont understand it. I am not sure how to do this. My lvl is 42 and i am 36k GP give or take. Any info would be appreciated.

Replies

• willber wrote: »
    I am a new player. I been playing for a week or so. I know about raid tickets well you get those for doing stuff. I get 600 a day. However, i never done the Pit. I am in a guild but i click on the raid and it never gives me a option to launch it. I dont understand it. I am not sure how to do this. My lvl is 42 and i am 36k GP give or take. Any info would be appreciated.

Are you an officer in your guild? You need to be one to start raids.
  • Only officers can launch raids
    Most guilds have rules around when they start them, talk to your guildies
  • 1. You don't launch it- the guild's leader does.
    2. Once you get to a certain level you are able to participate this raid.
    3. in order to really be a factor in that raid you need a fast squad who have (more than 1) turn meter removal options
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Do you have toons that meet the * level requirement?
  • I am not a guild leader. I know they start them. I just dont know when they start. I get no notification nor when i click on it i have no option to get in it. I do meet the requirement for the lvl 30 Pit. i think the middle one i meet requirements too. I dont remember for sure. When do i know when the guild launches one.
    I am not a guild leader. I know they start them. I just dont know when they start. I get no notification nor when i click on it i have no option to get in it. I do meet the requirement for the lvl 30 Pit. i think the middle one i meet requirements too. I dont remember for sure. When do i know when the guild launches one.

Normally you would get a push notification on your phone saying your guild has started a new raid. If they don't pop up you should check you apps notification settings. Otherwise there is usually an icon in the lower left corner to symbolize your guilds logo. This icon changes whenever there is a raid currently available for sign ups or is active
    I am not a guild leader. I know they start them. I just dont know when they start. I get no notification nor when i click on it i have no option to get in it. I do meet the requirement for the lvl 30 Pit. i think the middle one i meet requirements too. I dont remember for sure. When do i know when the guild launches one.

You will know. There should be a notification in game, in your inbox. If you are not an officer or guild leader, you cannot start one.
  • Thanks everyone for the help
  • Also, if they are running the Heroic Raid you won't be able to participate if you don't meet the requirements. Talk to your guild.
  • My alt is in a low tier guild with alot of new players. I just say to quickly bring one character to 7* so they can get pit/tank/hsith rewards.

Yes... it is one of those guilds that will produce ultra weak squads with 7* traya :)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Is your guild active? It could be that you are in a mostly dead guild and nobody is launching any raids.
  • what is the quickest way/who to get a character to 7*
  • How much money do you have?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    willber wrote: »
    what is the quickest way/who to get a character to 7*

Farm a character, that has both some hard nodes and is available in the GW store.
    Finishing GW will give you enough currency to buy 15 shards a day. Add whatever you farm from hard nodes.
  • ok i have been farming the phoenix squad. What one do you all recommend for farming?
    ok i have been farming the phoenix squad. What one do you all recommend for farming?

Phoenix is a great place to start. Zeb is available in GW Store. Kanan is available in Squad Arena store, Ezra and Hera are Cantina, and Chopper is Cantina store, so you can farm Ezra/Hera and get tokens for Chopper at the same time. Phoenix gets you Thrawn and Palpatine. They along with some other Empire characters get you R2-D2, who you need for Commander Luke Skywalker. After you are done with Phoenix I would jump right into CLS characters(Old Ben-Cantina,Farmboy Luke-Cantina,Princess Leia-Squad Arena store, Stormtrooper Han-squad arena store,) Make sure to shoot for 7* phoenix as fast as possible. Emperor Palpatine's event comes back at the end of this month. You can get him at 5*, but if you get 7* that is even better.