Pit Stop

First off, I'd like to apologise in advance for the following message: I've been drinking the vino rosso tonight.

I'm lvl 76, got PS all 7* as my main with a view to unlocking Emp. And Thrawn.

Now I'm split between also building Jedi team (for GMY) or Empire team (for R2D2).

Seeing as the latter event has just hit, I'm thinking I should switch to maxing Jedi seeing as I can't get R2 in time?

Is that a good call?

The related toons are:

Jedi: QGJ, Mace, Barisse, Bastilla and Undula chick.

Emp: Vader, Tarkin, TFP, ST and RG.

It just seems like progress has really slowed down. GW is far too difficult now and arena I'm dropping out of 200. :(

I need more wine.

Replies

• I can say for certain that palp is the superior empire lead.

For jedi, bariss and bastilla are worth investing in. Might consider just using kanan and ezra on jedi squad until you have access to better jedi.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Don't waste too many resources in weak jedi - not even to unlock GMY. Your resources are better spent on jedi that also have other uses or are strong.

Luminara was fairly strong 3.5 years ago. Now she's doesn't have much use. QGJ is mediocre at best. Mace is only worth it, if you prefer using him as your fleet commander (not the strongest, though).

Bastilla is strong. Barris has her uses.

If you farm Kanan, Ezra, Old Ben or Jolee it won't be wasted since they are also required to unlock other characters than GMY. Farming those would be a much better use of your resources. Also, if you intend to use GMY in the arena, you will need strong jedi to support him. Your current jedi are too weak to stay in top-200 or better for much longer.
  • Thank you. I am still moderately sober.

So, Ezra, Kanaan, Bastilla, Old Ben and Jolee?

That's great- I only need to work on the latter three that way.

I guess I'll stop Luminari ... I never liked her anyway. I see her as a JC upgrade, but then, Barisse seems to be an upgrade of Lumi ...

That's the kind of advice I was looking for. Thanks guys.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Witnailer wrote: »
    Thank you. I am still moderately sober.

So, Ezra, Kanaan, Bastilla, Old Ben and Jolee?

That's great- I only need to work on the latter three that way.

I guess I'll stop Luminari ... I never liked her anyway. I see her as a JC upgrade, but then, Barisse seems to be an upgrade of Lumi ...

That's the kind of advice I was looking for. Thanks guys.

Lumi is a little better than JC, but without a ship so less valuable.