Developer Q&A - 11/01

Replies

• You guys said you would be implementing measures to make it far easier to gear your toons up to G12 with the release of relics and G13. When will we see actual steps towards making that a reality? Meaning more opportunities for stun cuffs, stun guns and Mk8 gold eyeballs
  • WulW
    30 posts Member
    Is Unending Loyalty bugged right now?

When Anakin's Eta have it on, and Negotiator use this buff on whole team it should replace Anakins buff if i'm correct? Problem is concerned with time, that buff is active, Anakins remain on 1 turn, Negotiators 2... 1 rund is lost right now, and it works like that since yesterday's update.
  • WulW wrote: »
    What is your opinion about decreasing requirements to increase gear lvl from g11 to g12 to 6* instead of 7*?
    The same with 6* mods?

That might resolve problem concerned with 6 * unlocks...

Yes, this please! Now that G13 is the new ceiling, it would be nice to get to g12 with non-7 star characters. (Personally I'd like to see Star requirement dropped altogether for g11->g12)
  • WulW wrote: »
    What is your opinion about decreasing requirements to increase gear lvl from g11 to g12 to 6* instead of 7*?
    The same with 6* mods?

That might resolve problem concerned with 6 * unlocks...

Yes, this please! Now that G13 is the new ceiling, it would be nice to get to g12 with non-7 star characters. (Personally I'd like to see Star requirement dropped altogether for g11->g12)

I agree. 12 should be 5* and g12 gear pieces should 6* with finishers 7*.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Character Questions:

1. With the Rise of Skywalker only weeks away, will the Vets finally be able to join the Resistance?

2. Visas Marr is really an oddball character in that she has no real home outside of the Sith Raid and some crazy lineups like Urz's "Beauty and the Beast". In order to increase her usefulness inside the raid and against Sith line ups, would you guys consider dropping the "While Visas has no debuffs..." from her unique to allow her more usefulness as an anti-Sith character?

Ships:

1. In the last Q&A, I asked about if there were plans to bring ship content up to parity with characters and the response was that more ships would be added which is a good thing. The heart of my question still remains. Are there plans to bring Ship-based content up to par with characters by giving ships their own Mythic Events, Fleet Assault Battles, and Fleet Omega Battles? I enjoy ships and want to be able to do something with them, but there is practically nothing to do with them in game.

2. The Malevolence is ship that dwarfs the already existing capital ships in the game. With its inclusion, could we see other potentially large ships in the game such as Admiral Piett's Executor?

3. Will we be seeing more classic and iconic OT Star Fighters such as the Imperial Tie Interceptor and B-Wing?

TW:

1. One of the nice things about the GAC battles is that you get credits for every team you defeat. Have you guys considered doing a quarterly bonus TW where the guild earns various rewards for every team/zone defeated? For example, for every team in the first zone you defeat every participant gets 1 of the first slicing material, but if you defeat the zone you get a bonus 10. Just something a little different to spice up TW.
  • In TB and TW a guild officer has the possibility write commands in the TW/TB nodes for the guild to read and follow. 6 messages can allso be saved as Temporary messages. This is appriciated and saves time for the officers.

It would be much appriciated though, if you could increase the number of temporary messages. In our guild, League of Warriors, we write differens commands in all the TW nodes when we place defence. There is 10 nodes in TW so please increas to a minimum 10 Temporary commands that can be saved.

It would also be appriciated if the commands in the nodes from last TW could be prepopulated. A lot of the time the commands is unchanged and this would save a lot of time for the guild officers.

In addition, we think it would be good if you can name the differens territorys. Our guild star of naming the nodes, 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B and so on. Other guilds name the nodes/territories 1 North, 1 South etc. We belive it would increase the user experience of the game if the diffrent nodes were named centrally.

Is there any such plans?

Best regards

Kim
  • When portraits were implemented why weren't there portraits made for the previous legendary and heroic journeys? I would love to rock a CLS or Jedi Revan portrait.
  • Looks like there are connection issues just in time for the Q&A!!!
  • Can we get an update on Malak please? I waited for weeks to get to it again, spent tons of crystals to get my JKR up to speed as fast as possible, and now it's been yanked twice from the event cycle. It's frustrating and annoying. Can you just let me know when I can play it? And, honestly, can you give a bonus to people who've been shut out of it for two weeks in a row. (Some bonus Malak shards would be nice.)

And why do shards for Malak in the Guild Event Store cost so much, anyway? I get wanting to make it hard to get him to seven stars, but this is ridiculous.
  • Very glad there is a technical issues section.... timely
  • DarthBane666
    15 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    QOL

I know this has been raised in the past (and it is somewhat present with the Scavenger table), but any plan to implement an inventory system so that we can see how much of every type of gear that we have?

Additional Q: With respect to future toons and Relics, any plan to make them more character specific than just say that toon's weapon (like with Kylo Ren and Vader's Mask)? When originally announced that what I thought the Relics were going to be.

Thank you
  • The game is currently down. Should you use your computer to get the game back online instead of doing the Q and A?
  • Can you change Jedi knight Anakin's face back to normal please?
  • With the introduction of more TW bracket can we please get an increase in defenses set per zone?
  • Can you change Jedi knight Anakin's face back to normal please?

They actually changed this back in the last update. Very glad
  • Hello~

When can we expect to see Ground vehicle battle arena or Sea battle arena to be introduced ? We need more rewards like crystals and material resources please.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    The game is currently down. Should you use your computer to get the game back online instead of doing the Q and A?
    Always that one person that has to suck the life out of the party
  • With ships being added to GAC, how will the matchmaking incorporate ships? The GP of the top X number of ships for each player?
  • Would it be possible to get this live Q&A in a different place that allows for more real-time updating, rather than needing to refresh this thread every few moments? Perhaps a discord server or some other website (I am not that familiar with other options)?

This thread works great for a recap, but is not user friendly for a live session.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • can we just get the 250 crystals and Chewy shards queued up to send out for the outage.....
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Can we please add more character farms to GET1 coin? That shop is getting stale
  • Grand Area should have a mechanic that allow players to reset placed teams if there is still time available.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    The game is currently down. Should you use your computer to get the game back online instead of doing the Q and A?

or speaking the truth
  • Why can't i connect right now during my PO climb?
  • Would it be possible to get this live Q&A in a different place that allows for more real-time updating, rather than needing to refresh this thread every few moments? Perhaps a discord server or some other website (I am not that familiar with other options)?

This thread works great for a recap, but is not user friendly for a live session.

like a live stream?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Q: Why does the game insist that there's a problem with my connection if I'm not the only one who can't get in game.

Follow up Q: Am I the only one playing this game and eveyone else is AI?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Is there any chance that crew requirements from ships would be removed?
  • Ultra wrote: »

What party are you referring to?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Q: Why does the game insist that there's a problem with my connection if I'm not the only one who can't get in game.

Follow up Q: Am I the only one playing this game and eveyone else is AI?

time for mandatory Turing Tests?
This discussion has been closed.