Kit Reveal: BTL-B Y-wing

2Next

Replies

• Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Don't care ... ships are still extremely tedious and stale...

Also; Not including a pilot for the Y-wing is extremely lazy design. Just release a new generic clone pilot along with the ship and make them farmable from the same node once they make it to the nodes.
    You could have made him more or less useless except for his pilot skills, and that way forced us to gear him to make the ship useful ... baddabing revenue.

God, you're boring CG...
  • Special 1:Torpedoes Away!(Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to the target enemy and the weakest enemy, and dispel all buffs on them. Then, the Y-wing Taunts and gains Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded.

It would be nice if this was the "weakest other enemy" so that it would always deal damage to a second enemy.

Edit: wait, would it deal damage twice to the target if they are the weakest?

If it's anything like Talzin attacking target enemy and all plagued enemies, and hitting target twice if plagued, then yes. Also with Daka and Magma, if there's only one enemy, both hits will go to them.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Special 1:Torpedoes Away!(Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to the target enemy and the weakest enemy, and dispel all buffs on them. Then, the Y-wing Taunts and gains Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns. This attack can't be evaded.

It would be nice if this was the "weakest other enemy" so that it would always deal damage to a second enemy.

Edit: wait, would it deal damage twice to the target if they are the weakest?

Think it would hit twice, which will be very, very useful.
  • Deez_Nuttz wrote: »
    Strange. I dont recall autonomous Y-wings being a thing.

I mean that's what the Astromech droids are for, and they have them in game
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • This would have been a great opportunity to add another clone for the Shaak Ti heap.

We don't want more Clones though.

We want more clones. Shaak Ti needs two more clones.
  • Greeneya33 wrote: »
    We want more clones. Shaak Ti needs two more clones.

We may get a 212th incl Cody rework in future.
  • So you have finally realized that the only really profitable way to milk whales with ships is to tie their power and viability to stars, and not to the crew (which can be easily maxed or is already maxed, most of the times). Took your time, CG.
  • This would have been a great opportunity to add another clone for the Shaak Ti heap.

We don't want more Clones though.

Useful clones yes. Unnamed, I don't know
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I wonder why this Marquee was delayed an extra 5 days or so, strange and no CG comment that I know of, not that it is a biggie or anything
  • I just got the Y Wing Bomber today but I'm not sure about it not having a pilot since I thought you had to have a particular player to unlock the ship. George
  • I wonder why this Marquee was delayed an extra 5 days or so, strange and no CG comment that I know of, not that it is a biggie or anything

There was a comment in one of the other threads from a mod that indicated CG needed some extra time to get the packs approved and into the stores (Google and Apple).
  • So the Y-Wing at 7* is decidedly "meh". Decent as a reinforcement, a replacement for Clone Sergeant, but not suitable as a HT replacement in the starting 3.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I think we all know it’s meant for LS TB to replace Hounds Tooth
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Personally I like the ywing, it will be great for LSTB(presumably), but it's also good for GAC and TW.
  • Agreed, I spent the money on a vault to take it to 7 stars. It did not hold on defense overnight as a reinforcement. What a disappointment. It was touted as a HT replacement but it does not have the capability to reach similar stats without a pilot to apply relics too.
  • AZgo
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    delete this