New Ewoks with Episode 9? plzzzzz

Prev13
Hey CG, now that it's confirmed that Episode 9 will visit Endor (or the "forest moon of Endor"), would you please give us some new murder bears? Ewoks are my fav faction and what got me into this game.

If nothing, we know Kylo Ren has even been there to recover Vader's mask also, so do something special for this tribute to the original series. :) There were two entire (made for TV) movies based on the Ewoks also, so again, give us some more cute and cuddly deadly teddies :)

Thanks,

source - https://screenrant.com/star-wars-9-trailer-death-star-endor/

Replies

• Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren wiped all the stupid “bears” off the moon when they were looking for Darth Vaders helmet.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Does "forest moon of Endor" mean it's a moon of a planet named Endor, or does it read as a forest moon called Endor?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Does "forest moon of Endor" mean it's a moon of a planet named Endor, or does it read as a forest moon called Endor?

That’s how I’ve always taken it: the Ewoks live on a moon covered in a forest that orbits a planet named Endor.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Whats that? Do an mmo cross over with swtor and add Treek? Yes please.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    No, we need TEEK!

7apsan6a7bgd.jpg
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    What has been seen cannot be unseen. MY POOR EYES!!!!!!! :o
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    What has been seen cannot be unseen. MY POOR EYES!!!!!!! :o

Aww... if you're re referring to Teek, he was a likeable character from one (maybe both) of the Ewok movies.

"Endor (also known as the Forest Moon of Endor or the Sanctuary Moon) was a small forested moon that orbited the Outer Rim planet of the same name"

nah, not confusing at all to name a moon and a planet the same name. yeesh.
    No, we need TEEK!

7apsan6a7bgd.jpg

And a raid, with a Gorax boss!
  • In Legends, a bunch of Jawas were transported to Endor to clean up the Death Star II remains. Those Jawas went rogue and started killing all the Ewoks in a bloodthirsty rage. My point is that Ewoks can't do crap and Jawas are where all your love should be going.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • New Jawas are in Episode 9
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
    No, we need TEEK!

7apsan6a7bgd.jpg

Omg yes please... I'd go back to spending again for this character no joke. Loved it lol
    No, we need TEEK!

7apsan6a7bgd.jpg

Good Lord. Kill it with fire.
  • I wonder if wet Ewoks smell like wet dogs...
    And why are they all nearly naked?
    :o
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren wiped all the stupid “bears” off the moon when they were looking for Darth Vaders helmet.

How can you call them stupid bears, when in the movies, they were a vital part in destroying the death star. Seeing as how they were (even slightly) based on the Viet Cong, and managed to bring the empire to its knees, don't discount the little bears and the power of the Yub Nub song...

As far as the game goes, the ewoks are quick and have an awesome turn meter gain and reduction that makes them a formidable team against normal, non whale cashers teams.
    Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren wiped all the stupid “bears” off the moon when they were looking for Darth Vaders helmet.

How can you call them stupid bears, when in the movies, they were a vital part in destroying the death star. Seeing as how they were (even slightly) based on the Viet Cong, and managed to bring the empire to its knees, don't discount the little bears and the power of the Yub Nub song...

As far as the game goes, the ewoks are quick and have an awesome turn meter gain and reduction that makes them a formidable team against normal, non whale cashers teams.

Right up until someone solos them with a nest.
    No, we need TEEK!

7apsan6a7bgd.jpg

Are the Ewok movies cannon? I actually have no idea if they are.
  • TigerSpirit1917
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    d2odqktnj4ol.jpg
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    No, we need TEEK!

7apsan6a7bgd.jpg

Are the Ewok movies cannon? I actually have no idea if they are.

What about the cartoons?
  • I'd say no cannon.
  • I'd say no cannon.

Definitely not cannon, but are they Canon?
  • Teebo hit the bottle hard.. he doesn't look like that anymore!
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    I enjoy how they differentiate the female ewoks by giving them lipstick.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

Yet, in game, they destroy FO.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

Nothing in that paragraph supports your first sentence.

Also guerilla warfare has allowed small armies to hold off far superior armies for centuries. Plus, it's a movie, if you really want to talk about whats possible or not we'll be here all day.
  • TigerSpirit1917
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All the OT fanboys that give the Ewoks a pass are hypocrites. Worst part of the OT and how they took down far superior tech was horrible. No reason a bunch of small bears should defeat armored soldiers with blasters and vehicles. Worst thing ever, but hey lests blast episodes 1-3 and 7-8.

Not all of us are "fan boys"...
    And some of us like the Ewoks just because they are fun and not worried about having the biggest baddest group...
  • That source dosen’t proof anything.... They just “guess” like the rest of us.

And if the rumors are true its NOT Endor

Perhaps a bad example but didn't the US have far superior tech in the Vietnam war... I wonder who won?
  • Jarvind wrote: »
    I enjoy how they differentiate the female ewoks by giving them lipstick.

And usually cartoons differentiate males from females with eyelashes
  • First there were Ewoks, then there was Jar Jar, then there was Rose something.