We don’t want “ultimate collection characters”

Omeah
961 posts Member
We want characters that are fun and/or useful. Farming a character for half a year after spending hundreds of dollars on him is NOT fun. And it’s ridiculous that there are actual players supporting this. CG must do something about this, very soon

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I spent zero and am halfway to 7*. Don't say we when you mean you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    why would anyone spend hundreds of dollars to get a character they can't 7* for a year and a half?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    We want characters that are fun and/or useful. Farming a character for half a year after spending hundreds of dollars on him is NOT fun. And it’s ridiculous that there are actual players supporting this. CG must do something about this, very soon

Just don't spend hundreds of dollars
  • Omeah wrote: »
    Who is this "we" you speak of? Are you presuming to speak for hundreds of thousands of players, each with their own opinions?
  • You misspelled "I."
  • This is a game of resources. Use your wisely, and always go after characters who are just released.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    That's an odd way to spell "I"
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    Yup, I meant you guys near the end <3

Oh ok. Then we're doing fine. Thanks though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CHFC22
    732 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    We think you should have thought twice about this post.
  • CHFC22 wrote: »
    We think you should have thought twice about this post.

Now that's a proper use of "we" right there^

@Omeah