So wait a minute

Prev1
So um did all those people that got the extra Malik shards do they just get to keep them? Nothing being said about that. Makes me wish instead of listening I should have hit it too. I'm just saying. Haven't heard nothing about a rollback or anything about those extra shards. What's the deal with that?

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    They made a ton of posts about it. No, they didn't keep them
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Yes they did second time around they did keep them and the first one was a problem so special people did keep them ..they talked about it in post .some got effected some didnt..next time just do the event everyone because that's the people that got more rewards...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Emguy wrote: »

this.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • First kitten up = rollback, second one = tumbleweed
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Omg people still whining on about malak just get over it 🙄
  • Yes, the second time it seems the compensation plan was to allow them to keep their shards!
  • Emguy wrote: »
    There are plenty of posts about the first rollback, right. But still no clarification about the 2nd happening of the bug. Plus, there should still be bugged Malaks around that kept their 6* mods when rolled back to 5/6 stars and g11.
  • Tattz wrote: »

To be fair, people in Buffalo are still upset over the 1999 skate over the line ruling for the Stanley Cup...
  • It's true. They didn't say anything the 2nd time. Next time the event comes, we should hurry and do the event as soon as it's available, just in case.
  • It's true. They didn't say anything the 2nd time. Next time the event comes, we should hurry and do the event as soon as it's available, just in case.

By that time, most of the people who are complaining will have bought Malak shards and have finished.
  • @Chucko_marek or have decided to not bother and hoard for gas
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Chucko_marek or have decided to not bother and hoard for gas

True, but I just wanna finish that grind personally. 60/100 it has been too long. Hopefully buying shards with GET goes the way of tournaments.

EDIT: I could hoard for Gen Sky-guy, but I don't even qualify for the first part of the event. So, personally, it is kinda pointless for me.
    Post edited by Chucko_marek on
  • I'm talking the second time
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    rolled back, of course

malak back in stores.

malak event:
    We’re starting to finalize testing on the Starforge Showdown. The event has been tentatively rescheduled to run next week from 11/8 through 11/10. We’ll keep you updated if that date changes again.

why does it matter/do you care?
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    I feel like everyone in this thread is saying completely different things.

First time it ALL got rolled back.

Second fix is still pending. We were supposed to know last Friday, which turned into Monday, which turned into Today, which is probably turning into tomorrow.
  • I'm talking about the second time. People are to stupid to understand that. Yes the first time it got rolled back. The second time it hasn't and nothing has really been said about it. My question is do they get ti keep them?
  • Some people real quick to talk but have absolutely no idea **** they are talking about.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    rolled back, of course

malak back in stores.

malak event:
    We’re starting to finalize testing on the Starforge Showdown. The event has been tentatively rescheduled to run next week from 11/8 through 11/10. We’ll keep you updated if that date changes again.

Where in that message does it say anything about the extra shards that were given the second time? Maybe you should read before you put your two cents in
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    RyuMac_81 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    rolled back, of course

malak back in stores.

malak event:

Where in that message does it say anything about the extra shards that were given the second time? Maybe you should read before you put your two cents in

nevermind, I take it back, I shouldn't have tried to help you read what you apparently refused to read. keep crying about things you know nothing about.
  • Where in that message does it say anything about the extra shards that were given out the second time?
  • RyuMac_81 wrote: »
    So um did all those people that got the extra Malik shards do they just get to keep them? Nothing being said about that. Makes me wish instead of listening I should have hit it too. I'm just saying. Haven't heard nothing about a rollback or anything about those extra shards. What's the deal with that?

Who's malik?
  • It doesn't so again you should read before you comment. Also nobody crying just asking a question so hop off
  • RyuMac_81 wrote: »
    Some people real quick to talk but have absolutely no idea **** they are talking about.

Welcome tut tinternet
  • Jermunji
    108 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Tattz wrote: »

Real easy to get over it when ppl like me have had their Malaks not only reset back to zero but bugged to where no rollback shards were given. I’m betting you’d love to go from 75/100 before the fiasco back to zero and then have to refarm not only the last 25 shards again which is 9,500 GET considering 5 shards are worth 1,900, but to now come up with another 28,500. LOVE having my efforts of grinding for months and the 4 hrs I wasted doing the SO MUCH FUN event again stolen. Especially since I did the event before it was a known “bug”. Having an event that told me for a week beforehand that it could be done for shards had freaking out about their fleet mastery events which are also replay able for shards... (nobody mention it’s bugged and giving out free shards for recompletion...)

Post edited by Jermunji on
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Jermunji wrote: »
    Tattz wrote: »

Real easy to get over it when ppl like me have had their Malaks not only reset back to zero but bugged to where no rollback shards were given. I’m betting you’d love to go from 75/100 before the fiasco back to zero and then have to regarding not only the last 25 shards again which is 9,500 GET considering 5 shards are worth 1,900, but to now come up with another 28,500. LOVE having my efforts of grinding for months and the 4 hrs I wasted doing the SO MUCH FUN event again stolen. Especially since I did the event before it was a known “bug”. Having an event that told me for a week beforehand that it could be done for shards had freaking out about their fleet mastery events which are also replay able for shards... (nobody mention it’s bugged and giving out free shards for recompletion...)

Not really I never bothered farming malak or Darth revan so no time wasted grinding them for me I grind the toons I like not the ones CG tell me I should I’m no sheep 😂

• BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    rolled back, of course

malak back in stores.

malak event:

nevermind, I take it back, I shouldn't have tried to help you read what you apparently refused to read. keep crying about things you know nothing about.

Gafifi knowns nothing about the second rollback and is spreading lies. There was no second rollback and people did get to keep malak shards kyno just confirmed on another post about this same topic.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/218157/has-there-been-a-rollback-for-the-2nd-malak-desaster-yet
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    rolled back, of course

malak back in stores.

malak event:

Gafifi knowns nothing about the second rollback and is spreading lies. There was no second rollback and people did get to keep malak shards kyno just confirmed on another post about this same topic.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/218157/has-there-been-a-rollback-for-the-2nd-malak-desaster-yet

Go hang yourself, show the New post 😆😆