Can I 7* padme with this?

MrPancakeGuy
46 posts Member
edited November 2019
dtaifs6rdqoc.png
Will I be able to punish tier 7 of aggressive negotiations? Gg is 95/100, so I should finish his stars tomorrow.

Replies

• I have the same question so might as well post in this thread too.

akewrkgdzjm3.png

6* Padme unlock was easy with Nute lead last time, but I only had him at 6* then so I didn't even try for 7* Padme.

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I think you both should be able to pull off 7*
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I think you both should be able to pull off 7*

Thanks. Anyone I should try to gear up a level before then?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Assuming you won't have GBA in time...

Nute lead definitely was what did it for me. I think I had mine g11.

If you can get GG to g11 at least, I'd use him under nute with jango ventress and probably dooku (dooku is counterintuitive with his attacks out of turn, but I've heard of many ppl using him with success).

I also recommend GG unique zeta - nice thing is nothing spent on GG is wasted.

Nice thing is you have several viable options actually. I'm sure there will be ppl here suggesting you change a toon or two, and they probably won't be wrong.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Too add a bit... at lower gear levels, it will be more rng dependent, especially when it comes to landing stuns.

Also, it might help to use another dispeller also... such as b2 or sun fac. But like I said you have good options, so if one thing doesn't work, something else will.
  • with G12 Asaaj with the unique zeta under Nute lead, you will definitely manage it with almost any other characters, so the better they are the easier it will be, but you'll be fine.
  • Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • I have the same question so might as well post in this thread too.

akewrkgdzjm3.png

6* Padme unlock was easy with Nute lead last time, but I only had him at 6* then so I didn't even try for 7* Padme.

I used g8 bugs with 1 of them at g10 (soldier I think it was) mods are key, as always. If you can get GBA to 7s you should have "enough" but it's very dependent on your own tenacity and modding abilities.

I would say with your other seps.... the reworks they've had, if you focus on GG and Nute, you shouldn't have an issue. B2 is the MVP of this event also.
  • RefugeAssassin
    123 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Is the Nute Zeta necessary? I will be running G11 Nute, G13 GG R4, G11 Dooku, G10 MagnaGuard and G10 Asajj. Kinda hoping GG will carry the event.
  • Should I do the Nute or Assam zeta
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Is the Nute Zeta necessary? I will be running G11 Nute, G13 GG R4, G11 Dooku, G10 MagnaGuard and G10 Asajj. Kinda hoping GG will carry the event.

No
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Should I do the Nute or Assam zeta

Assaj unique is probably best, overall.
  • Can Geos pull it off ? lz9td2sun4cv.jpg
  • @TekkarEdorf nice flex... You know your own answer.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

No

It's a pretty awesome zeta though.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

No

It's a pretty awesome zeta though.

Agree
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Can Geos pull it off ? lz9td2sun4cv.jpg

Nope g13 makes the event harder. You should have left them at g12 and you might have been alright.
  • Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Again, I'm going with the minimum that I can, didn't find yet any good indications where is the geonosians limit on any of the posts here / reddit, might be cakewalk or might need to gear abit more, I don't have all omegas yet nor the 2nd zeta on GBA. What do you think, possible? And how to mod them, eg. does poggle in this fight benefit from ~100% potency or how much would be the optimal?umis2h1yy1ao.png

EDIT: Seems this is easy to do. Good luck others.
    Post edited by Dethjin on
  • Just got 7* with g10 nute lead G11 AV, Dooku, jango and gg. Won on 2nd try. Got a bit lucky that jango rocket aimed at jka took out him and nearly dead padme too. Got stun and ability block (Dooku) on guardian, easy clean up then
  • m3fe5p7tdm12.png

Second try also. They attacked Jango a lot while he was immune. Cake. You were all right.
  • Cleared it with this squad on 3rd try. GG is r4 and no other zetas.
    z9jp44pvse89.png