Developer Q&A - 11/01

167891012Next

Replies

• GeneralOrgana
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Pczarm wrote: »
    I didn't like the answer about Raid Sith's top 10 rewards. In my guild for example, the fight for the top 10 is insane and sometimes you get left out for 10 points or less, even though you've spent credit switching mods and willing to hit every stage of the raid. In my opinion it is unfair. Everyone who hit the raid should receive the same prize. Please CG review this.

I agree. This is my #1 issue with the game. The one thing that truly makes me just want to stop playing, because no matter how good I get...others in the guild are getting better, too. So I spend an hour playing a raid only to get #11 or #13, and then end up with the same rewards if I had just done nothing and come in #45.

The difference in rewards has just created this endless cycle that fractures a guild. It's especially apparent with G13 and Relics, because the regular G12 gear gate has made both much more difficult for some, while others just have endless stacks of this gear because they are always in the top 10.

This has been going on for so long, and I was really, really disappointed to read here that they don't seem to see any issue with it at all.

They don't need to totally flatten them - but goodness, the difference is staggering and again - since I get the same if I am #11 or #49, it's like why even bother?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    So I spend an hour playing a raid only to get #11 or #13, and then end up with the same rewards if I had just done nothing and come in #45.

Pssst....this is not true.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    p8a6d0rguts3.png

TopHat there is something wrong with these newly added portraits

Kylo isn't swole
  • Can you talk a bit about the randomness or RNG in farming and slicing mods? Developers in the past have given the impression that all stats have an equal chance of any given secondary stat increasing, however I’ve collected many data points that would dispute that claim, and show that upgrades to speed have a lower chance than other secondary stats on mods.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Can you talk a bit about the randomness or RNG in farming and slicing mods? Developers in the past have given the impression that all stats have an equal chance of any given secondary stat increasing, however I’ve collected many data points that would dispute that claim, and show that upgrades to speed have a lower chance than other secondary stats on mods.
    7x4mn0u3sxdb.png

Post your data proving otherwise
  • Can we have baby yoda in the game ?
  • When is Darth Revan event coming back
  • Can Jawas have zetas please.?
  • Could you release new content today that is actually playable today?

P.S. Gear packs and characters to inflate our rosters does not qualify as 'new content'.
  • Can you share the team you beat the ship CM in p2 when beta testing the LSTB?
  • Jouh
    64 posts Member
    Why is CG so greedy and want to destroy this game?
  • Jouh
    64 posts Member
    Can you remove the gear from GUild Event store because we need to hoard currencies for toon?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You guys know this Q&A is long over and there's another one coming right? And another thread you can ask these questions in?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.