Hans shoots first dont work

K331
168 posts Member
It suppose to stun for 1 turn ,cant resist it..but keep trying it on DR and it dont work. DR goes right afterwards no stuns..its broken..

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    k74j0smcbavz.jpg

Check out DRs kit.
  • Sith Empire can't stay stunned or ability blocked while DR is on their team. It's in his unique ability Conquerer. They immediately dispel the stun/ability block and gain ferocity.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    "Conquerer"

When a Sith Empire ally is inflicted with Ability Block or Stun, they dispel that debuff and gain Ferocity for 2 turns.

Pretty sure the stun attempts right away, which gets turned into Ferocity right away, which counts as a debuffs. That means you can't remove TM, which lets DR go right away like you didn't even hit him.

Han can't double tap DR, either.

Chewie can't assist against DR.

The real issue is why are you shooting DR instead of Bastila Fallen. Kill her with the opening move and the fight doesn't last long.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    I tried Bastila fallen also ,it dont stun her either .I tried all of them .Hans shots first dont work ..
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    It says cant resist on shoots first ,cg needs to reword that...
  • It's not being resisted, it's immediately being dispelled.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Han cant die unless Kylo kills him.no one else can kill him. LOL ..Wish this game would go with the story line..like chewy they say is bugged no hes not in the movies hes always taking a few more shots..That who chewy is..
  • K331 wrote: »
    I tried Bastila fallen also ,it dont stun her either .I tried all of them .Hans shots first dont work ..

Read Devan's kit like they said.

ANY Sith Empire will immediately dispel the Stun.

Bastila however CAN be double tapped by him and killing her first is how you deal w/ SE teams.
  • Mod for maximum offense on Han and Chewie. Maximum speed on CLS. With the counters Han and Chewie don't need to be as fast against DR teams. You just need to make sure your opening Shoots First eliminates their Bastila Fallen. Then ideally your CLS with TM gains out speeds their DR and can spread Tenacity Down from Guard + Call to Action, and then hit the next ideal target. Usually I clear everyone but DR and Malak. Smokescreen R2 so everyone is hidden. Confuse Malak so he can't gain taunt. When DR uses lightning he gets countered to death. Fight over.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    K331 wrote: »
    Han cant die unless Kylo kills him.no one else can kill him. LOL ..Wish this game would go with the story line..like chewy they say is bugged no hes not in the movies hes always taking a few more shots..That who chewy is..

So rather than saying "oh, my bad. I was mistaken. Thanks everyone" and calling it a day... you're pivoting to a new complaint about the game that has nothing to do with your original one?
  • K331 wrote: »

But which Kylo? We have two. And would this apply to all Hans or just the old one that got killed?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    K331 wrote: »

But which Kylo? We have two. And would this apply to all Hans or just the old one that got killed?

All Kylos can kill all Hans
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Cool, let's make this consistent. Vader is now invincible until Jedi Luke is released.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Cool, let's make this consistent. Vader is now invincible until Jedi Luke is released.

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »

Or Lucas.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • What about characters who haven't yet died, like Leia, Rey, Finn, and pretty much everyone else in the sequels barring purple hair? Are they invincible or can they be killed normally? How does Nihilus work with this?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Nihilus cannot die on Malacor. He was on the bridge of his ship when he died.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever