Shaak Ti to g13/relics. Is it worth it?

My Shaak Ti is now at g12 with zeta on unique, got reasonable speed of 254, prot 57k, health only 24k. Mods full speed set with health set.

I’ve only taken her this far to help in TW and galactic arena but also towards General skywalker event.

So firstly will this be enough to complete phase 2 of general skywalker event as that’s main aim? For the rest of the team in that phase I already have GK at g13, relic 4. Finishing padme now she’s one piece short of g13 and I will take to relic 5. C3PO at g12 and no intention to go further. Ahsoka at g12 but unsure if that’s enough for her? Thinking of adding few g12 pieces to boost her but don’t know if that’s a waste or necessity?

Helpful Feedback greatly appreciate folks

Replies

• Also is she a good fifth toon in padme team?

Padme lead, GK, Ahsoka, Jedi knight anakin and Shaak Ti. I don’t want use C3PO or R2 in fifth slot as this would break up my CLS team. Thinking Shaak Ti is better than Bariss
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Should be enough to help take General Skywalker event.

Meta gurus will correct me on team efficiency, but whenever I see a question like this, I struggle not saying, "if you have to ask, maybe there's someone you'd rather build?" Personally, she's only a utility for me, but if you like her part in the stories, I'd say go for it, you already sunk a zeta.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Should be enough to help take General Skywalker event.

Meta gurus will correct me on team efficiency, but whenever I see a question like this, I struggle not saying, "if you have to ask, maybe there's someone you'd rather build?" Personally, she's only a utility for me, but if you like her part in the stories, I'd say go for it, you already sunk a zeta.

It’s not a case of something I’d rather build more a case of resource management which is key to this game. Wasted resources only punish you that’s why I’m asking. She’s not a terrible toon and kit is alright but she is not meta but has her uses. So question is have I taken her far enough to be useful without wasting resources/gear?
  • Mine managed on the GAS event at g9. She also does well Vs dr malak at that level with a good team. I've since took mine up to g12 for the upcoming light side geo.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    I see a few Shaak Ti teams in top 50 of 1 of the earliest shards in the game, so I’d have to say yeah it’s worth it

I'm on a very early shard and take first with one most days (when not too busy).
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Richfxxx wrote: »

It’s not a case of something I’d rather build more a case of resource management which is key to this game. Wasted resources only punish you that’s why I’m asking. She’s not a terrible toon and kit is alright but she is not meta but has her uses. So question is have I taken her far enough to be useful without wasting resources/gear?

No to G13 on Shaak Ti if you are worried about resources.

Why?
    1. You have her sufficiently high to get GAS.
    2. Unless more clones are released other than ARC trooper, she is a placeholder leader until GAS.
    3. She does work in a Padme team, but Ahsoka would be better once ARC is released.

Maybe we get 1/2 more clones (other than ARC) or 1/2 jedi that synergize with her when LS TB is released? In that case she may be worth g13 at that time.

Or maybe in the future if there is a mission in LS TB or a raid where her lead is superior to GAS, then she may be worth it...
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    We were just having the same discussion in the guild. Something to keep in mind, arc comes, ahsoka moves back to gr, c3 to rebels and you keep shaak in gr. I'm currently building the last kyro to g12 and will also hoard rest of needed to 13. But won't sink anything till geo ls is released.
  • Richfxxx wrote: »

Why?
    2. Unless more clones are released other than ARC trooper, she is a placeholder leader until GAS.
    3. She does work in a Padme team, but Ahsoka would be better once ARC is released.

Maybe we get 1/2 more clones (other than ARC) or 1/2 jedi that synergize with her when LS TB is released? In that case she may be worth g13 at that time.

Or maybe in the future if there is a mission in LS TB or a raid where her lead is superior to GAS, then she may be worth it...

I guess it depends on which toons OP plans to run with Padme. If R2 and 3PO are needed for CLS, he's left with GK and Anakin plus two out of Ahsoka, GMY, Shaak Ti and Barriss. Ahsoka and GMY would probably be the best choices, but if GMY is used elsewhere I'd pick Shaak Ti over Barriss.
  • Richfxxx wrote: »

Why?

I guess it depends on which toons OP plans to run with Padme. If R2 and 3PO are needed for CLS, he's left with GK and Anakin plus two out of Ahsoka, GMY, Shaak Ti and Barriss. Ahsoka and GMY would probably be the best choices, but if GMY is used elsewhere I'd pick Shaak Ti over Barriss.

*shrug* All I'm saying is that without her lead I don't see her as a toon that needs to be g13 IF you are someone who is worried about resources. You can run her under padme as a 5th without needing to g13 her.
  • Depends on you.
    I will G13 her after scoundrels are done - I am not planning to get Ganakin because of the ship requirement, so she will be my clone leader.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    She is absolute and utter garbage after you unlock GAS. 10/10 won't recommend investing to G13.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    She is absolute and utter garbage after you unlock GAS.

Stick to the bad jokes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    She is absolute and utter garbage after you unlock GAS. 10/10 won't recommend investing to G13.

But isn’t GAS garbage until you get him to 7* and g12/13?

Also my understanding is she works well in padme team
  • With the buffs she gives to clones and 501st having great synergy with fives being able to sacrifice , rex's speed and cooldowns boost, echos assist and crits , those of us who don't have GAS still have a decent way of getting into top20 .

Also arc trooper will drop before most people can get GAS to 7* so I can definitely see her being stronger than the ahsoka ,Cody/sarge 5th team currently running.
  • Yes, she is worth it.
  • She would definitely be worth g13. She's also a great 5th for any GR squad.