Why was y-wing delayed a week?

Just curious if there was a reason not a flame post

Replies

• Prob found a bug and need time to iron it out before breaking more stuff
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    People were going to do the event and get shards. But you’d have enough shards to go beyond 5 star, and they have to work out how to restrict it somehow.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »
    People were going to do the event and get shards. But you’d have enough shards to go beyond 5 star, and they have to work out how to restrict it somehow.

What?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • There's nothing posted as to the reason why it was delayed so not really a question any players are going to be able to answer for you.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited November 2019
    TVF wrote: »

What?
    Its a very bad joke claiming 5 star+ unlocks are not allowed -- referencing Epic Confrontation toons aren't 6 or 7 star unlocks
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

What?
    Its a very bad joke

3.2/10.0
  • TVF wrote: »

What?
    Its a very bad joke

3.2/10.0
    haha yeah he def "bombed" that one.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Jamerson wrote: »

What?
    Its a very bad joke

3.2/10.0
    haha yeah he def "bombed" that one.

7.8/10.0
  • Y-Not?
  • 🤦🏻‍♂️🖕🏼
    Was looking forward to it....instead we get a useless buggy event in its place. Great.
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Because LS Geo TB starts on the 18th and they didn't want everyone to have those extra days to get shards.
  • Me too, hoping to use my vulture and hyena soon
  • Another week of nothing new....oh joy
  • Maybe as more and more pp gets Negotiator, the Y Wing will out perform most fleet? Making the game even more unbalance?

As it is crewless... Just gear em up :))
  • It was giving out Malak shards.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Just curious if there was a reason not a flame post

Because there isnt a pilot and the automatic pilot was hacked by Russia and given the wrong directions
  • Lanbo
    128 posts Member
    Most likely because of when they scheduled Malak event to start again. Just my guess.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    gatormatt wrote: »
    Because LS Geo TB starts on the 18th and they didn't want everyone to have those extra days to get shards.

Get shards how? The only way to get more shards than the event gives out is from packs, which really doesn’t depend on an amount of time. It’s not like you’re going to be able to farm them before TB starts.
  • probs realised it was too close the Hyena bomber event and delayed a week to get better chances of people to pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    we were told it is a technical issue with the app stores, and its working through approvals for the updates and packs.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    icanectc wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    we were told it is a technical issue with the app stores, and its working through approvals for the updates and packs.

I have no idea what this means... So is the extra 7 days incorrect or is cg gonna fix it so that it starts tomorrow as was originally planned?

You cant just fix things like this in 1 day.
  • SemiGod wrote: »

I have no idea what this means... So is the extra 7 days incorrect or is cg gonna fix it so that it starts tomorrow as was originally planned?

Troof. See Malak as proof of troof.

I have no idea why I made that point that way.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »

Troof. See Malak as proof of troof.

I have no idea why I made that point that way.

It made it much more entertaining to read. :)
  • Kyno wrote: »

What are you guys trying to do that you can't get approval for? Are the packs the new kind that cost twice as much and auto charges everyone who opens the game?

Just joking ;) though the word approval did catch my eye there.

• gatormatt wrote: »

It's a marquee, not farmable
    The only way to get them is to buy them