Dooku, Disappearing buttons, and his Zeta

We all are aware of the issue this TB, requirements have been dropped for SM to allow for any dark side units to be used. Essentially, I want to ask because the answer to the question determines whether or not if I give dooku his zeta now or wait. Do the devs have an actual solution for the issue, and the bugs will be fixed/requirements back to normal next tb, or do we just know that the issue is being worked on and it could possibly run long? LS Geo is coming up, and there's a lot in work...

I know we can't "know" the status of the code and where the fix is actually at. We have the board that the devs use now to show the workflow of bugs, but I don't think it actually dives into the detail we need for the question above. It's kind of critical, because either Dooku or Padme gets her zeta... What does everyone think, will this issue run long or is it a one and done?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The issue has already run long. Yes it will be fixed. Yes they have a bead on it, but no I wouldnt place money that the bug will be fixed by next TB.... could be wrong, but who knows.
  • Hold on to the zeta if you’re waiting to see if this gets fixed. There’s nothing that says you have to apply a zeta when you hit 20 mats.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    The issue has already run long. Yes it will be fixed. Yes they have a bead on it, but no I wouldnt place money that the bug will be fixed by next TB.... could be wrong, but who knows.

Yeah, that's my concern. I know how it all works, but it's just hard to know the exact state of the situation given how it's run.
    Hold on to the zeta if you’re waiting to see if this gets fixed. There’s nothing that says you have to apply a zeta when you hit 20 mats.

I've got two saved up, trying to priotize before episode 9, before LS Geo, what I need. I know I need dooku's for the mission, but if there's no more mission.... then.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    I hope it gets fixed, unlike the Captain Han Solo never being returned to Hoth
  • Have you experienced the issue before with or without Dooku? The reason I ask is that I have never, ever once had a missing buttons issue and I have Dooku at r5. He's a pretty important toon to my squad and like I said, I've never had a problem with it.

If you haven't had the issue, then go for it. The zeta is solid and makes him a great character to use. If you HAVE had issues, maybe hold off for a bit if you can
  • Just happened to me, and I've never had a problem with it in tb.
    pcxgbiisk48y.jpg
  • nabokovfan wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah, that's my concern. I know how it all works, but it's just hard to know the exact state of the situation given how it's run.
    Hold on to the zeta if you’re waiting to see if this gets fixed. There’s nothing that says you have to apply a zeta when you hit 20 mats.

I've got two saved up, trying to priotize before episode 9, before LS Geo, what I need. I know I need dooku's for the mission, but if there's no more mission.... then.

You dont need that zeta for that mission.
    Works well without, assuming both doku and asaji are high geared and well moded.