Just wondering

Sewpot
2010 posts Member
Why is ani and GS such beasts and Vader is so meh.

Replies

• Gs is new, Ani had a recent rework, vader hasn't been touched since before hstr
    If you think he's meh now, you should've seen him before he got his 2nd zeta
  • Because Anakin was at his most powerful before he got cut in half.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Because Mace Windu is garbage in this game
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Back in the day when I was a young boy, there was such a thing called Vader meta.
  • Buffbeardo
    253 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Because Vader is overrated. What did he ever really accomplish in the movies besides slaying rebel grunts and force strangling his comrades? He sure does look cool though. Boba knows what I’m talking about.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    No_Try wrote: »
    Back in the day when I was a young boy, there was such a thing called Vader meta.
    Reported for signing up as an underaged account
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Because Anakin was at his most powerful before he got cut in half.

not sure if serious........
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    Because Vader is overrated. What did he ever really accomplish in the movies besides slaying rebel grunts and force strangling his comrades? He sure does look cool though. Boba knows what I’m talking about.

Better then killing younglings lol
  • Buffbeardo wrote: »

Pretty sure he technically killed more imperials in the OT than rebels. We need rogue one Vader in the game instead.
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Because Anakin was at his most powerful before he got cut in half.

not sure if serious........

Am serious.
    Buffbeardo wrote: »

Pretty sure he technically killed more imperials in the OT than rebels. We need rogue one Vader in the game instead.

Considering the Rebels blew up 2 Death Stars, I'd say they killed more Imperials.

Edit: I think I misunderstood your post. Thinking about it now, you meant that he killed more Imperials than he did Rebels.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!