Home One ultimate

Thanks for the previously enjoyable ship battles. I would propose one tiny tweak to Home One Master Plan buff:

Change "they gain 100% Turn Meter" to "they take a bonus turn". This would prevent the unfair ability of Negotiator's non-ultimate Mobilize (that inflicts daze) from completely shutting down the Home One Ultimate. The assist reliant Rebel fleet is already severely hampered by the daze and this should help equalize their respective power.

Replies

• Hard. Counter.
  • Don’t trigger the ultimate if your ships are dazed? Almost a logical idea there..
  • Almost as if Negotiator was added to counter the previous meta.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Hard. Counter.
    Almost as if Negotiator was added to counter the previous meta.

The thing is that meta pattern leads only to "one ship/fleet to rule them all" hence no balance. That's why ships are so dull.

How are you doing in ships these days?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Hard. Counter.

The thing is that meta pattern leads only to "one ship/fleet to rule them all" hence no balance. That's why ships are so dull.

1st place daily with top 30 of my shard being mostly Home One/Falcon with only three 5* Negotiators.

So would you trade that for more diversity?
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Just get the Negotiator to land a couple more debuffs on your dazed team and let the OP **** cleanse it all away fam.
    If your ackbar fleet battle is getting to the ultimate without the winner already being obvious you're either undergeared or doing something wrong. (I was undergeared and for that reason I swapped over to Negotiator)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Hard. Counter.

1st place daily with top 30 of my shard being mostly Home One/Falcon with only three 5* Negotiators.

If it will make ships more interesting then yeah i would.

People say this and then it happens and they get annoyed. But ok.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Hard. Counter.

It happened? When?

Go look at squad right now. And then go find the thread with the dude mad about GG teams.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Hard. Counter.

It happened? When?

Go look at squad right now. And then go find the thread with the dude mad about GG teams.

Well i asked because there isn't any diversity in my shard - not now nor will there be any with the Negotiator, let alone the Malevolence.

There's only one Futureman and he posts on reddit.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Hard. Counter.

It happened? When?

Well i asked because there isn't any diversity in my shard - not now nor will there be any with the Negotiator, let alone the Malevolence.

There's only one Futureman and he posts on reddit.

Fleet right now is more diverse than ever right now we have at least one capital of every commander in top 50, majority of course due to GAC release of negotiator first is negotiator. But the malevolence people crush them and the negotiators crush us..... falcons can still compete if geared.....

Diversity years ago was anyone could win with anything which went away with HT and then HMF but now there are so many options ships is fun again !!!!! Still gonna miss 30 second hmf battles tho :)