So I feel like I don’t deserve Padme

19ddhsw3tzmg.png
But this team worked after about 25 tries...
2l2fzbgpa07v.png

Replies

• Why would you use Asajj in the leader slot? Her leader does nothing for Seps. You should've used Nute instead, that probably would have worked a lot better. Also congrats.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Don't feel bad. Neither did Anakin.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    jawa7778 wrote: »
    Why would you use Asajj in the leader slot? Her leader does nothing for Seps. You should've used Nute instead, that probably would have worked a lot better. Also congrats.

I thought so too, but he did something most of us weren't able, so who's really the smart one? Lol
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Why would you use Asajj in the leader slot? Her leader does nothing for Seps. You should've used Nute instead, that probably would have worked a lot better. Also congrats.

I thought so too, but he did something most of us weren't able, so who's really the smart one? Lol

Also has some Separatist characters not being shown if you examine the pic... conspiracy?
  • av1etghqzn0w.png
    Gg,jango,asaj,poggle lesser, magna gaurd for the easy w lolg8phokmmvtg2.png
  • Hessey0788 wrote: »
    av1etghqzn0w.png

Any particular reason why you have so many good characters unactivated?I get why Savage, Poe, and Enforcer, but RJT, JKA, Talzin, Nute, and Padme?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

• Also has some Separatist characters not being shown if you examine the pic... conspiracy?

Ah, oops did crop a couple. It was B1 and Count, who were just providing more protection by attacking out of turn

nq80jeoa390m.png

And yeah, that’s fair. Helps herself, but I probably could’ve used someone else. Still worked though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Talzin is a useless paperweight.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Hessey0788 wrote: »
    av1etghqzn0w.png

Any particular reason why you have so many good characters unactivated?I get why Savage, Poe, and Enforcer, but RJT, JKA, Talzin, Nute, and Padme?

The sandbagging is strong with this one.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • After setting a precedent of super hard legendary battles with Chewie and 3PO, the Padme event has devolved into one of the easier events. I remember how hard it was to unlock her the first time then the second time people with **** squads were doing it on auto
  • jawa7778 wrote: »

I did as well. Actually won the first time I used her leader after a bunch of losses.
  • TVF wrote: »

She's more useful than half the characters in the game.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Yeah i dont activate toons until i have a full squad ready. Makes no sense to half gear a squad and it count against you in grand arena.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Padme doesnt deserve you king.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

You missed the point.
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

You missed the point.

Were you making the joke of the crystal ball being a useless paperweight?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I was making the joke of Ganakin being a useless paperweight. Neither one is actually such a thing.