No Zetas in GAC rewards now?

Prev134
Is this another bug? Or intentional?sy0iyixk6hlp.png

Replies

• I can’t believe... rewards even worse than before!
    At least I won’t be too sad when I’ll lose vs each Negotiator owner... 😒
  • This is GARBAGE if that's the case. An event that spans over 3 weeks and requires a ton of effort to win, and the rewards are worse off than they were (and they weren't worth it prior).
  • This is straight trash for the effort involved.
  • Yeah this GA is GArbage
  • Prob the time to go for that stuck in carbonite title
  • Yeah I’m not going to even fight in this GA round, I’ve joined already but wouldn’t have joined had I known there would be no zetas in rewards. IMO it’s just not worth the time sink if there are no zetas now.
  • Set 1 team and done. I’m collecting Trapped in Carbonite award. Easy rewards and no effort.
  • Teddygz wrote: »
    Prob the time to go for that stuck in carbonite title

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants it
  • @CG_SBCrumb Comment?
    Go Pens!
  • @CG_SBCrumb Comment?

Seriously this is unbelievable. We finally liked a mode, and still the rewards were iffy. SO CG thinks less rewards will keep us happy? Man if this Starforge Showdown doesn't work this is gonna become even more of a circus.
  • If I recall correctly, this isn’t new, the old ship incorporated GA didn’t reward zeta mats either (not saying it is a good thing, just that it shouldn’t be surprising).
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, this isn’t new, the old ship incorporated GA didn’t reward zeta mats either (not saying it is a good thing, just that it shouldn’t be surprising).

Yep. This is fleet GAC, which gives more or less the same rewards as the old fleet GA (minus the additional mod salvage for round wins, which is sorely missed btw).
    If I recall correctly, this isn’t new, the old ship incorporated GA didn’t reward zeta mats either (not saying it is a good thing, just that it shouldn’t be surprising).

Yep. This is fleet GAC, which gives more or less the same rewards as the old fleet GA (minus the additional mod salvage for round wins, which is sorely missed btw).

Can’t argue with that point either... my mod slicing has crashed and burned since we lost those additional slicing mats. Grind on, lil grinders...

Yeah couldn't agree more. Wish they brought the round rewards back, they made GA worth the effort.
  • Worst management ever.
    5 week fights without zeta rewards?
    With a lot of toons need zeta?
  • Wow! This really upsets me, I need those zeta mats! It's pretty much the main reason why I play GAC.. And the only other reason I play is because it's at least something to do.. Now there's even less for me to do, great thinking CG... :/
  • I didn't care about GAC before with the bad match making, but now I care even less. These rewards are awful. Why should I even bother. Carbonite title here I come
  • Just add the freaking Zetas as rewards. No one cares to remember that GAs with ships had a different set of rewards! Always reward Zetas for GAC’s. FFS it’s not that difficult of a concept to understand.
  • Not surprising, but incredibly disappointing. The zeta rewards were reduced once already and this doesn't help any. There are so many characters with multiple zetas, continuing to reduce the income for them is frustrating. Glad to hear the reconsideration overall, please don't keep shorting us the potential of zetas.
  • Just add the freaking Zetas as rewards. No one cares to remember that GAs with ships had a different set of rewards! Always reward Zetas for GAC’s. FFS it’s not that difficult of a concept to understand.

Well said.
  • The main problem is that we are stuck with this for 30 days. If the GA types rotated still you could live with it.

Did anyone even want fleet back in GA?
  • Unbelievably embarrassing. Just when you think CG can't get anymore stingy.
  • Nullafy wrote: »
    The main problem is that we are stuck with this for 30 days. If the GA types rotated still you could live with it.

I dont.
    Fleet sucks.
  • Nullafy wrote: »
    The main problem is that we are stuck with this for 30 days. If the GA types rotated still you could live with it.

I’d imagine a very small minority compared to overall database. No evidence but just a hunch
  • The sad thing is..... in their diluted, out of touch, tone deaf, view of the community and game "health".... they think by scaling back rewards it will cause people to spend more to keep up. When in reality it does the complete opposite.... and will continue to get worse. I am so glad I found other things to play and I frequently forget I have this game installed..
  • Wow the rewards were crap before. Now they’re even crappier. Do you actually want us to play your game cg?
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I see a record number of trapped in carbonite rewards coming.
  • No zetas? be cheaper. Pathetic excuse for a company.