Best way of modding my team

Hello,

So after a long stint away, I decided to farm for Padme, today I’ve unlocked her at 7* and managed to get her to G10, I’m currently running her with JKA G12, GK G12, R2 G12 & AT G11.

I do have GMY at G11 aswel but he seemed fairly squishy so changed him to R2, My only problem is I have no idea how to mod these toons, so any advice on this?

Replies

• Health health health on Padme. Some people say slow Padme is better, but I’ve found decent success with a fast Padme.

Crit Damage and Chance with JKA. Dude can DEEEEAAAALLLL.

If you stick with R2, health and offense. Spread that stuff to everyone else.

I like defense, health, and tenacity on GK. Survivability is what I like for him. I also have decent offense on him so he actually hits fairly good compared to other taunting Tanks.

For AT, I think I went speed, offense, and health. But I’m now thinking I may go tenacity, offense, crit damage/chance, and health/protection so she can keep assisting all the time and not get stunned or dazed.
  • Health health health on Padme. Some people say slow Padme is better, but I’ve found decent success with a fast Padme.

Crit Damage and Chance with JKA. Dude can DEEEEAAAALLLL.

If you stick with R2, health and offense. Spread that stuff to everyone else.

I like defense, health, and tenacity on GK. Survivability is what I like for him. I also have decent offense on him so he actually hits fairly good compared to other taunting Tanks.

For AT, I think I went speed, offense, and health. But I’m now thinking I may go tenacity, offense, crit damage/chance, and health/protection so she can keep assisting all the time and not get stunned or dazed.

Thanks for the advice bro, why do people think a slow Padme is better? And what about if I was thinking about putting in Yoda aswel? What mods for him?
  • I believe the thought is to get more stacks of courage. That’s what a few guys in my guild do. And they are in the top 100 or so I think, so they’re probably on to something. But I just got Padme to 7* today too and already I’ve been able to demolish teams that used to be a pain to even come close to beating (G13 NS teams and JKR teams, haven’t tried a DR team yet). My Padme goes second, after JKA.

Yoda I’m not sure about. I have him all geared and everything, but I don’t know what the best mods are for him. He is pretty squishy though.

I also just realized that maybe protection/health would be better on AT vs tenacity because under Padme, they resist all debuffs when they have protection up.
  • Mod Padme and GKfor health and possible speed, JKA and AT for crit damage and speed, R2 I find best with full speed. Go for health over protection as the protection up from Padme is based on max health. WIth the zeta's on Padme GMY would work better than R2 if he is fast as he can spread protection up and make them immune to debuff's from the start
  • WIth the zeta's on Padme GMY would work better than R2 if he is fast as he can spread protection up and make them immune to debuff's from the start

Good point, hadn’t thought of that.

• Note that the word "slow" can be a bit misleading. The concept as noted above is for the other team to blow specials to pile up a ton of debuffs which turn into protection.

But you don't want to be too slow as you need to make sure to get a turn off before your dead. So slower than the other team which in many cases will still be pretty fast.
  • Mod Padme and GKfor health and possible speed, JKA and AT for crit damage and speed, R2 I find best with full speed. Go for health over protection as the protection up from Padme is based on max health. WIth the zeta's on Padme GMY would work better than R2 if he is fast as he can spread protection up and make them immune to debuff's from the start

The more debuffs the better. A fast gmy can hurt you against DR teams but I do like gmy as my 5th because he gives additional protection up increasing the amount of stacks everyone gets. If you get GMY stacks up high enough he can do a very nasty 2 hit combo eliminating 2 enemies back to back. 😉ifq2t4627wiq.jpg

So would you opt for GMY over R2 in this team?
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Mod Padme and GKfor health and possible speed, JKA and AT for crit damage and speed, R2 I find best with full speed. Go for health over protection as the protection up from Padme is based on max health. WIth the zeta's on Padme GMY would work better than R2 if he is fast as he can spread protection up and make them immune to debuff's from the start

The more debuffs the better. A fast gmy can hurt you against DR teams but I do like gmy as my 5th because he gives additional protection up increasing the amount of stacks everyone gets. If you get GMY stacks up high enough he can do a very nasty 2 hit combo eliminating 2 enemies back to back. 😉ifq2t4627wiq.jpg

So would you opt for GMY over R2 in this team?

Absolutely if he is not needed in your Jedi team, which is doubtful

GMY's damage output at relic 7 battle med zeta is crazy. If you have him at 270ish speed, which you should, it's an autoplay team in most battles