No Zetas in GAC rewards now?

Replies

• Cool, now I can fight with ships I don't like for materials I don't need.
  • Cool, now I can fight with ships I don't like for materials I don't need.

This is a very nice turn of phrase. Well played.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Here’s an update from Crumb, and I’m still not sure if it’s intentional or not, some clarification that turned out to beeclp56b8bobg.jpeg
    We were also given gear salvages in the past Grand Arenas with ship combat nodes. Where's that?
  • We all knew they said they would revisit the rewards after GAC exhibition ended.

Plenty of people complained about the exhibition level rewards...

We all were just wrong when we thought the exhibition rewards would increase, they revisited it and lowered the rewards.

Fair point. When everyone complained about the paltry rewards for GAC during the exhibition season, I was one one of those telling everyone to relax - it was just exhibition and that CG would bump up the rewards when things started for "real". I was wrong.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Blackula wrote: »
    Matti359 wrote: »
    @CG_Crumbs I have never ever seen a company trying with such passion to kill their game. You guys are doing a brilliant job in this regard.
    I am unhappy with this decision, my guild is unhappy, the community is unhappy. Might be worth discussing this with your team in the morning and come up with a solution before it goes past the point of no return, if you guys want to keep getting paychecks.

They don't care. They basically said as much during that recent podcast. "metrics show the game is healthy"

to quote a mate - "if this wasnt Star Wars IP, nobody would have played this **** anymore".
  • I anticipate terrible participation in the highest brackets. I'm at 5 million GP and I have something like 60+ Omegas queued up with nowhere to put them. I get them faster than I can put them on new characters or use them with zeta mats.

• BeralCator wrote: »
    I anticipate terrible participation in the highest brackets. I'm at 5 million GP and I have something like 60+ Omegas queued up with nowhere to put them. I get them faster than I can put them on new characters or use them with zeta mats.

I have 186 ship omegas. 32 zetas. But CG has that data - and trots out these rewards anyway.

• I think they are just angry they had to give zeta compensation for Malak and are trying to take those back!
  • Matti359 wrote: »
    I think they are just angry they had to give zeta compensation for Malak and are trying to take those back!

Lol - good catch.

CG: "Here's 2 zetas" **whispers "that we'll be taking back in 2 weeks"** :D

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    BeralCator wrote: »
    I anticipate terrible participation in the highest brackets. I'm at 5 million GP and I have something like 60+ Omegas queued up with nowhere to put them. I get them faster than I can put them on new characters or use them with zeta mats.

I have 186 ship omegas. 32 zetas. But CG has that data - and trots out these rewards anyway.

I have a few ship omegas I haven't done, but they are all of the 20 mat ones on terrible ships. Maybe the meta shift will eventually make the Resistance X-Wing and Sith Fighter useful, but those are luxury omegas at this point.
    While I have 4 zetas and 6 ship omegas.

Different people have different amounts. Sit on them and they accumulate. Use them to outfit second and third fleets and they run out.
    Still not a he.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Why wasn't 9 afraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9.
    9 is dead
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Blackula wrote: »
    Matti359 wrote: »
    @CG_Crumbs I have never ever seen a company trying with such passion to kill their game. You guys are doing a brilliant job in this regard.
    I am unhappy with this decision, my guild is unhappy, the community is unhappy. Might be worth discussing this with your team in the morning and come up with a solution before it goes past the point of no return, if you guys want to keep getting paychecks.

They don't care. They basically said as much during that recent podcast. "metrics show the game is healthy"

If 3 people out of every 100 spend 1,000 dollars and 50 people out of every 100 quit then the metrics look great. Income is up 3k per every 100 accounts and server load is down by 50%. Win win.
    BeralCator wrote: »

I have over 700 ship omegas lol. They are honestly amongst the last things I need.
  • CG is so tightfisted...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You all are very entertaining.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    Wow. Rewards were already well bellow the effort required. Now it is just pure trash. If you skip whole GAC you wont even notice any difference.
  • This is awful
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    They also cancelled the offer from weekly deliveries to buy golden equipment for credits...now its only for cristals and this bad 50k offer for guild token....this is how they make it easier to farm equipment...a step closer to the quit button
  • @CG_SBCrumb these rewards are garbage.

Clearly you aren’t monitoring the rewards or the response/feedback of them well as you claim to be.
    Nobody is content with the amount of GAC currency for a month long event.

Nobody is content with ship omegas as the round rewards, especially with the fact that it would take 3 first places finishes to get enough to upgrade a single ships final ability (level 8)

You need to seriously not just look at GAC rewards but the rewards structure throughout your game and stop playing ignorant or innocent behind false data. You guys keep saying there is data showing that this is all the right choice and all but where is it? I’m sure if we saw that data that there would be far less scrutiny towards you and the team.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Players: The GAC rewards suck!
    CG: This is not even our final form!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Here’s an update from Crumb, and I’m still not sure if it’s intentional or not, some clarification that turned out to beeclp56b8bobg.jpeg
    We were also given gear salvages in the past Grand Arenas with ship combat nodes. Where's that?

This exactly, if they are defending it because it was like that before than how about give us all of what is there before not just part of it.
  • Didn’t really want to sign up for GAC as ships bore the pants off me, but thought I’d better to help with the gear crunch etc. Then I saw the rewards on offer.

So I guess my grind will be for a longer period now as playing GAC to gain rewards for an element of the game I don’t enjoy playing seems pointless.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Didn’t really want to sign up for GAC as ships bore the pants off me, but thought I’d better to help with the gear crunch etc. Then I saw the rewards on offer.

So I guess my grind will be for a longer period now as playing GAC to gain rewards for an element of the game I don’t enjoy playing seems pointless.

Sign in, let the defense be set automatically, recieve some pitiful amount of currency for doing nothing. Still better than getting no currency at all.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Didn’t really want to sign up for GAC as ships bore the pants off me, but thought I’d better to help with the gear crunch etc. Then I saw the rewards on offer.

Sign in, let the defense be set automatically, recieve some pitiful amount of currency for doing nothing. Still better than getting no currency at all.

There is a better way bud, raise your voice and if @CG_SBCrumb is a man in place, will sit down with his team and discuss this with them today, and not "in a future GAC".
  • ****. That is all.
  • There’s so few ships around that ship omegas aren’t even a necessity. Unless CG is going to release like 20 ships F2P this month, no one is even going to benefit from this. Add the zetas back please, thanks.