Wat Dot Can Solo P1 of Sith Raid

Yes it’s impractical, but I don’t care, it’s fun to do something never done before. Until the game crashes halfway through 😡

https://youtu.be/znLnRjHgCOs

Replies

• And since I know most of you don’t actually want to watch a video (it’s what I like making, sorry not sorry), here’s a picture that sums it up.

scymx8tdanxa.png
  • Wat-P1
    ???-P2
    BH-P3
    NS/sink-P4
    Where's a P2 solo team so we can do a one man raid
  • **** teebo has a use again?
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    **** teebo has a use again?

That's logray
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Wat-P1
    ???-P2
    BH-P3
    NS/sink-P4
    Where's a P2 solo team so we can do a one man raid

Skelturix best me to it. Dang test accounts 😂
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    **** teebo has a use again?

That's logray

I’m sure there’s a one murder bear is the same as the others.. I didn’t spot that one.. thankyou :)

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    This is cool

Since C3PO uses basic it should reduce cooldowns for Logray / Old Ben / Hera so that you are never hitting DN and not stacking Tenacity
  • Disclaimer: This is not meant offensive in any way, it's just my personal opinion and nothing more. I'm not a big fan of you for different reasons but this has nothing to do with the following.
    End of Disclaimer.

You don't need to excuse yourself for making videos, it's just what you do and like. There's nothing wrong with it. The reason why people might not want to watch them in my eyes is your performance. You're mumbling and stumbling through the whole video while watching on a screen just commenting what you see.

You don't need a big show like AhnaldT101, you don't need to be as crucial as MobileGamer and you don't need to make yourself a (little) superstar with music videos like CubsFan Han. Just find your own way to make the videos exciting, show some interaction and more real emotions. Right now this feels like the lame "Reaction Videos" you can find thousands of every new day. I'm pretty sure you can do much better than this.

Again, this is no offense. If you want people to enjoy watching your videos there's room for lot of improvements. Hang on.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Disclaimer: This is not meant offensive in any way, it's just my personal opinion and nothing more. I'm not a big fan of you for different reasons but this has nothing to do with the following.
    End of Disclaimer.

You don't need to excuse yourself for making videos, it's just what you do and like. There's nothing wrong with it. The reason why people might not want to watch them in my eyes is your performance. You're mumbling and stumbling through the whole video while watching on a screen just commenting what you see.

You don't need a big show like AhnaldT101, you don't need to be as crucial as MobileGamer and you don't need to make yourself a (little) superstar with music videos like CubsFan Han. Just find your own way to make the videos exciting, show some interaction and more real emotions. Right now this feels like the lame "Reaction Videos" you can find thousands of every new day. I'm pretty sure you can do much better than this.

Again, this is no offense. If you want people to enjoy watching your videos there's room for lot of improvements. Hang on.

I talked about Padme’s **** in my video that just went up. Does that count? 😂
    (Before anyone jumps me for being sexist, it was just me laughing at my guild chat)

In all seriousness though I take no offense because I’m well aware that I’m a relatively boring Youtube personality. People don’t watch me for me, they watch me because I have interesting content that I’m showing. You are never going to get a lot of showmanship from me because it’s just not something I am good at or would ever be good at. I have no filter and am not scared to say what I think but I’m not an emotional person. I focus on the content and that’s what has carried and will continue to carry my channel. My overall presentation certainly has improved dramatically over the last year, and will continue to improve, but it’s never going to be what draws people to my channel.
    Post edited by Bulldog1205 on
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Disclaimer: This is not meant offensive in any way, it's just my personal opinion and nothing more. I'm not a big fan of you for different reasons but this has nothing to do with the following.
    End of Disclaimer.

(Before anyone jumps me for being sexist, it was just me laughing at my guild chat)

In all seriousness though I’m well aware that I’m a relatively boring Youtube personality. People don’t watch me for me, they watch me because I have interesting content that I’m showing. You are never going to get a lot of showmanship from me because it’s just not something I am good at or would ever be good at. I have no filter and am not scared to say what I think but I’m not an emotional person. I focus on the content and that’s what has carried and will continue to carry my channel. My overall presentation certainly has improved dramatically over the last year, and will continue to improve, but it’s never going to be what draws people to my channel.

Don't need to be the most exciting YT personality to be a good theory crafter.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    End of Disclaimer.

In all seriousness though I’m well aware that I’m a relatively boring Youtube personality. People don’t watch me for me, they watch me because I have interesting content that I’m showing. You are never going to get a lot of showmanship from me because it’s just not something I am good at or would ever be good at. I have no filter and am not scared to say what I think but I’m not an emotional person. I focus on the content and that’s what has carried and will continue to carry my channel. My overall presentation certainly has improved dramatically over the last year, and will continue to improve, but it’s never going to be what draws people to my channel.

Don't need to be the most exciting YT personality to be a good theory crafter.

Honestly it's the over the top personalities of most of the well known SWGOH youtubers that makes them unwatchable for me.
  • Would subbing in Hermit Yoda for Hera make it easier? You could put Master's Training on only C-3P0 and Wat. It's a bit less potency for 3P0, but more for Wat and more Wat assists. His second special also has a shorter cooldown than Hera's, so it's easier to get the cycle going?

Am I missing something?
  • BeralCator wrote: »
    Would subbing in Hermit Yoda for Hera make it easier? You could put Master's Training on only C-3P0 and Wat. It's a bit less potency for 3P0, but more for Wat and more Wat assists. His second special also has a shorter cooldown than Hera's, so it's easier to get the cycle going?

Am I missing something?

He can’t gain/keep translation on his own. So he couldn’t reset his cooldowns.
  • Props on the theory craft. Very creative! I will never spend 2+ hours lol, but very cool.
  • Ahhh... the Art and Media section where players can find all of Bulldog1205s buried raid team strategies since 2016... good stuff and literally the only reason I come here to check this Art section where all your raid strategies end up.