My first g13 is first order stormtrooper

Daeva
55 posts Member
edited November 2019
That just happened, i may chill at mastery 5, still need to redo mods.

https://swgoh.gg/p/866446498/characters/
Post edited by Daeva on

Replies

• F-for what purpose?
  • Why?
  • Maybe he has a good crystal ball? Epsiode 9 approaching, and we just started a first order orientated GAC... might end up laughing at us all!
  • Yeah buddy! Mine was OG Kylo.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Maybe he has a good crystal ball? Epsiode 9 approaching, and we just started a first order orientated GAC... might end up laughing at us all!

But Talzin is the one with the Crystal Ball relic...
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I guess because my friends and people take the game too seriously and I make weird defiant choices, im not sure

His defense is pretty high.

Maybe I thought it'd be funny knowing people Wil see my team and go the why the heck.
  • Cant be any worse then the fool who first g13 CUP and the forum wanted to give him some kind of medal of honor. There are thousands of useless g13 toons floating around, simply to get attention. At least FO has some use even if its a small fraction.
  • Enjoy my sloppy seconds. I had the worlds very first g13 FOST.
  • Cant be any worse then the fool who first g13 CUP and the forum wanted to give him some kind of medal of honor. There are thousands of useless g13 toons floating around, simply to get attention. At least FO has some use even if its a small fraction.
    Witness wrote: »
    Enjoy my sloppy seconds. I had the worlds very first g13 FOST.

Like this guy?
  • Nothing wrong with FO does okay in Geo they get tier 3 with G12
  • KRU is annoying as hell with relics. Maybe do him next.
  • https://youtu.be/yzjtZjlJMqQ
    You’re not wasting your materials
  • Daeva
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Oops
  • Witness wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/yzjtZjlJMqQ

What tier is that?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Daeva wrote: »
    I guess because my friends and people take the game too seriously and I make weird defiant choices, im not sure

Maybe I thought it'd be funny knowing people Wil see my team and go the why the heck.

Actually a very strong FO team can be a headache in GAC - especially if it's behind teams that burn the usual counters for it (and no, mediocre Ewoks can't beat a relic'd FO team).

It's all good. I remember when zetas first dropped everyone was running to zeta and gear up Vader and I said "What the heck, I like Darth Maul better anyway..." then in February of that year, they added his zeta and I was the first one in my arena shard running Zaul. I've never been so busy responding to Discord tags in shard chat. :D Then two months later R2 dropped and said "This Sith party is OVER!" - but it was fun while it lasted.

Be you. The game is supposed to be fun. Don't listen to people who tell you how you "should" play. I hate it when people "should" all over me...it always gets on my shoes.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Daeva wrote: »
    I guess because my friends and people take the game too seriously and I make weird defiant choices, im not sure

Actually a very strong FO team can be a headache in GAC - especially if it's behind teams that burn the usual counters for it (and no, mediocre Ewoks can't beat a relic'd FO team).

It's all good. I remember when zetas first dropped everyone was running to zeta and gear up Vader and I said "What the heck, I like Darth Maul better anyway..." then in February of that year, they added his zeta and I was the first one in my arena shard running Zaul. I've never been so busy responding to Discord tags in shard chat. :D Then two months later R2 dropped and said "This Sith party is OVER!" - but it was fun while it lasted.

Be you. The game is supposed to be fun. Don't listen to people who tell you how you "should" play. I hate it when people "should" all over me...it always gets on my shoes.

As a therapist I tell people to stop shoulding themselves daily.
  • World first G13 Garsaxon and ISC salute you.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    World first G13 Garsaxon and ISC salute you.

I don't know why anyone would G13 ISC but I can see the Gar appeal. How does his special fare, damage-wise?
  • I love it when people buck the trend to explore on their own. Let's you and me g13 Farmboy Luke next!
  • Daeva wrote: »

I like your style, I've been working towards a G13 gamorrean guard
  • @Daeva hi daeva, all good?

just checked your roster. you had 11 gear12 characters, 8 from the first order. so your decision is total comprehensible. you have all zetas of this team, and you run a fo-team in the arena.

the first order storm trooper is a good hero. i gave him my second fo-zeta after phasma (long before new kylo came out), before old kylo and the fo tie pilot.
    his kit is simple and strong. i remember some threads here in the forum, how his zeta would work. he has a 50% chance to call an assist, if he makes a move, if he makes a counter attack, if he taunts, and (under phasma lead) if he himself is called to assist.
    and with the fo executioner (next g13 ? ;) ) he can call a strong assist.

fo stormtrooper is also a pilot (kylo rens command shuttle), in my eyes a really good reinforcement ship.

for me nothing wrong!

• That video was the
    Witness wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/yzjtZjlJMqQ

What tier is that?

I would imagine it's the dooku asaaj mission?

I don't know why anyone would G13 ISC but I can see the Gar appeal. How does his special fare, damage-wise?

Garsaxon 's basic improved alot, but still meh. But hey he's assisting every counters made by teammates.
    His special is where his dmg from.

ISC almost double garsaxon's dmg output. And he counters TWICE.

He's not meta, but really fun to play.
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

Garsaxon 's basic improved alot, but still meh. But hey he's assisting every counters made by teammates.
    His special is where his dmg from.

ISC almost double garsaxon's dmg output. And he counters TWICE.

He's not meta, but really fun to play.

This reminds me of that week when they were popular in arena lol
  • Right on my first g13 was kru followed by fos, foo, and fox og kylo coming soon
  • Necromancy or prophecy?
    Maybe he has a good crystal ball? Epsiode 9 approaching, and we just started a first order orientated GAC... might end up laughing at us all!
    Maxx121312 wrote: »
    Necromancy or prophecy?

Whoever necro’d this, thanks for pointing out how well my comment stood the test of time!

• Cant be any worse then the fool who first g13 CUP and the forum wanted to give him some kind of medal of honor.

If you maximize his potency, CUP is actually a serviceable 5th on a Padme team on offense.
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Maxx121312 wrote: »
    Necromancy or prophecy?

Whoever necro’d this, thanks for pointing out how well my comment stood the test of time!

Well, honestly FOST has a really good zeta for a generic toon. Probably the best generic toon zeta. It really buffs his role and what it does to a FO team. Upping his relic was never a bad idea. I would just stop at 2 or 3