what is the best way to do the raids

So i am a pretty new player and my alliance once a week does a lower lvl raids. What is the best way to fight them. Do you just fight the boss and do what you can for the damage or do you attack the other guys?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Damage to the other guys doesn’t count in your total, but sometimes you need to kill them to prevent them from killing you, so it really depends.
  • Really depends on which raid and which phase you're talking about. Do you have any in particular in mind?
  • Really depends on which raid and which phase you're talking about. Do you have any in particular in mind?

I dont remember the names. The one i am thinking is the one in the middle of the 3 that you can do. I am not really strong right now. i die quickly but once i can start getting my guys to 6 and 7* i can start doing stuff the right way.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    willber wrote: »
    Really depends on which raid and which phase you're talking about. Do you have any in particular in mind?

I dont remember the names. The one i am thinking is the one in the middle of the 3 that you can do. I am not really strong right now. i die quickly but once i can start getting my guys to 6 and 7* i can start doing stuff the right way.

That's the SITH raid. Each phase is different and requires a different squad and strategy. Search the forums for guides for each phase of each raid.
    Post edited by CCyrilS on
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Really depends on which raid and which phase you're talking about. Do you have any in particular in mind?

That's the tank raid. Each phase is different and requires a different squad and strategy. Search the forums for guides for each phase of each raid.

The middle for me is the sith raid
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Jack1210 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

That's the tank raid. Each phase is different and requires a different squad and strategy. Search the forums for guides for each phase of each raid.

The middle for me is the sith raid

You're right... I assumed they went in order.

Edited my comment. Fortunately the advice holds true. Only had to change one word lol