Who’s your most neglected “good” toon?

Prev13
So we get bombarded with content and takes quite a while to farm toons from raids, nodes, GET, etc. I’ve found where meta or content release changes so frequently I’ve neglected to finishing gear some toons that are quite good. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Currently run sith empire team in SA rank around 60-70. Focused on bugs and seperatists for geo TB all g12 or g13 now. Then did padme team, again all g12 or g13.

This has meant my Malak which is only 6* is stuck at g10 as I use g13 relic 4 geo alpha in arena. My poor Traya has stayed only g9, because by time I got 7* I already had a JKR team ready for arena.

What toons has everyone else neglected despite them being quite good?

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    ytgahnairme6.png
    Tusken raider. Poor poor raider. I’ll get to ya buddy. Some day lol
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Probe droid

It just works
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Traya and Sion. I want to gear them, but find a better use for that stun gun every time I manage to get one. And I'll probably never get around to making a decent scoundrel team for GAC.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Range Trooper. Spirit. Sith Trooper and Marauder.
  • I’ve been playing a long time, and I try to only spend on really high value characters. That doesn’t leave me with tons of characters I wish I could work on. I can definitely come up with a couple that would be fun, but I will never get to.

On dark side it is Embo.

On light side it is Vandor Chewie.
  • For me it’s either Kylo Ren (G8) or IPD (G8). Tarkin was on that list (G10) but fell off as other characters and teams surpassed him and Empire in terms of usefulness.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Sewpot wrote: »
    ytgahnairme6.png

Did you read the thread title or the OP?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Mine is probably FO. No zetas, G8 OG Kylo.
  • Sadly my Nest is still untouched, as is wampa.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ah good call, my Wampa is also G8. Which means he's basically untouched.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Jango! 😭
    Still 6 stars gear 8... but finally I flagged him as favorite...
    ... and NS Spirit, gear 9, and Wampa, gear 9 no zetas.
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on
  • G8 Wampa
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    My Padme, Anakin, Ahsoka, Shaak Ti, and Clones are all 7* and G1. They need more love than I can give :disappointed:
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    I’ve been playing a long time, and I try to only spend on really high value characters. That doesn’t leave me with tons of characters I wish I could work on. I can definitely come up with a couple that would be fun, but I will never get to.

On dark side it is Embo.

On light side it is Vandor Chewie.

Definetely agree with Vandor Chewie, would really like to gear up, nit to mention I only have at 6*
  • All of first order, and I know I'll regret it soon. Also, NS spirit and wat tambor
  • Just looked through my roster and would also love to gear up sith marauder as only at g8 but geared up marauder is really effective killing machine
  • My shaak and wampa could use some love. So could the nasty basty and nest that i havent even bothered to unlock yet. oops.
  • Range trooper, vandor chewie and kylo ten unmasked
  • nest at gear 4
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Padme and GK. Both are 7* level 1 for a long time. And looong list of others which are slightly worse.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Mine is probably FO. No zetas, G8 OG Kylo.

Same

p8kjiyxk5q44.jpg
  • 4* g11 Sion.
    I'll star him up just as soon as I'm done with Shaak Ti, B1, Eta-2, and Sith Fighter. So maybe in a year or two.
  • Sion and Nihilus. Both sitting at G8, no omegas. Something always gets in the way. They're modded for about +80 speed, but not perfectly for their kit. I suppose I'll get around to at least Nihilus at some point for the insta-gib in GAC.
  • My wampa got abandoned at 6 star level because I unlocked Malak. I won't get IPD for like...a year or 2 at this point.

I'm working on Nest, got the shards to take here to 7 yesterday, but don't have the credits.
    Just unlocked Padme yesterday, but don't have the credits to level her.
    Most neglected...probably Grevious at 7 star level 1. Fulcrum, Chirrut and Rolo join him down there.
  • I left GK and BB-8 un-activated for ages because I didn't have the gear for GK and I didn't have a squad for BB-8.

That was back when GA matched on total GP so they would simply have been adding bloat that I could ill afford.

It was funny to see people's reactions to screenshots of that! :D
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Wampa chilling at level 1.

I wouldn't call my CLS "neglected" exactly as he's G12, but I've never gotten around to giving him more than the one zeta (IBAT) and so-so mods. I pretty much only use him offensively in GA/TW, where Han and Chewie are doing all the work. It just seems like a shame for a Journey character but I've never been able to justify investing more in him.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF wrote: »
    Sewpot wrote: »
    ytgahnairme6.png

Did you read the thread title or the OP?

Nah he's attempting some sort of a humble brag. As it seems he only has 3 toons under g11+4
  • Thrawn....G8 and 5*. I love the character but....just haven't been willing to spend the gear and time to level him lol
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    100% spirit. It's a bit of a shame, but I get by with nest as a fifth. Oh well.
  • Traya, I got her in middle of her meta, but by time she was built, it had passed. She's G9, and just today a full Mk 5 droid caller dropped out of the Pit raid and I happily slapped it on her.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.