Eww

Prev13
Literally no incentive to play.

cqs7a1ofdk2x.jpg

Replies

• Some people enjoy playing for playing.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    1600 points for winning so Kyber is easier now in division 1 at least
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    This is consistent with pre-GAC GA, where they only gave out zetas for the rounds that didn't include ships. Still, it alternated, and I wonder if ships will still alternate. If not, that's a zeta reduction from the past.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    I don't see why they couldn't just leave zetas as a reward and add ship omegas when ships are included.
  • Was about to create the same thread. Looks like they just copy pasted the rewards from the time before GAC where GAs had different rewards. But this time I hoped they would just leave the zeta rewards. The GAC rewards are already bad as is, but now they're pouring even more salt into the wound...
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Was about to create the same thread. Looks like they just copy pasted the rewards from the time before GAC where GAs had different rewards. But this time I hoped they would just leave the zeta rewards. The GAC rewards are already bad as is, but now they're pouring even more salt into the wound...

It’s not a copy paste — first place gets 25 Mk 2 instead of 36
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    1600 points for winning so Kyber is easier now in division 1 at least

We are getting more but on hindsight we don’t knowhow many fleets we are setting and conquer points for territory so it could be the same after accounting for one defense
  • Basically it means ships are garbage
  • Easy decision for me - go full def to spoil someones dreams of Kyber and never attack cuz rewards are garbage, gonna spend that hour better than on SWGOH
  • Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Easy decision for me - go full def to spoil someones dreams of Kyber and never attack cuz rewards are garbage, gonna spend that hour better than on SWGOH

I bet my opponents will have fun going against full DR + malak, JKR, Padmé & GG

And falcon
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Title says it all :D
  • This is basically saying (continuing to say rather as it's a continuation of the same old crap as the original GA's) if you invest in ships you're obviously a **** and you deserve to be treated like (a particularly pathetic excuse for) one.

Anyone who has invested heavily in ships has a massive backlog of ship omegas and nothing at all to put them on. The people who need these rewards the least are given them (technically true of the zeta's except that zeta's are useful right accross the board to everyone).

Don't get me wrong these may be very useful for lower gp divisions. Fair enough - the newbies deserve something so I don't object to them being included in the rewards (hell put those in there if you want for non ship based GA's), and let the people who can use them use them. Go for it.

But even those newer players who can use the rewards would still probably be better off with the zeta's. They'd probably chose the zeta's given a choice.

There's no reason for making this decision that I can see other than saying screw you to anyone who enjoys or invests in the ship portion of the game.

Well CG - please accept this big fat 'SCREW YOU' right back at you.

N.B. Yes I invested heavily in fleet and yes I'm salty :)

• Ships is now win or lose stalemate with two meta teams.....
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ships is now win or lose stalemate with two meta teams.....
    Win or lose is the opposite of stalemate
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Easy decision for me - go full def to spoil someones dreams of Kyber and never attack cuz rewards are garbage, gonna spend that hour better than on SWGOH

Sweet, with that free hour you can try to run over some kid's pet, surely that will ruin his day and bring you some sort of joy.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Imagine being so bitter to go out of your way to spoil someone else’s day who had nothing to do with you
  • 3u85o3r21at5.png
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Imagine being so bitter to go out of your way to spoil someone else’s day who had nothing to do with you

I see it more as an act of civil disobedience. Who knows, one might get a victory out of it as well.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

I see it more as an act of civil disobedience. Who knows, one might get a victory out of it as well.

Again, so many not heroes up in this place.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Kluge wrote: »
    Cs99 wrote: »
    I don't see why they couldn't just leave zetas as a reward and add ship omegas when ships are included.

Because they want us to get as little as humanly possible from them, ever.

No they want you to spend, or manage your resources.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    tomostef wrote: »
    Freemium = barelly fun

Donkey Kong = Barrely fun
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Freemium = barelly fun

Diddy Kong = Even worse
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Freemium = barelly fun

Yogi is Bearly fun
  • leef wrote: »

Sweet, with that free hour you can try to run over some kid's pet, surely that will ruin his day and bring you some sort of joy.

Wait... are you actually implying that going full defense is somehow bad? What...?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    well, bye.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    I bet my opponents will have fun going against full DR + malak, JKR, Padmé & GG

And falcon
    You must have missed the part where points awarded for victory got increased to 1600. If you opponent clears half your defense, they'll get around the same score as a 60-banners average full clear in previous championships.

Just out of curiosity, who do you intend to stop with the Falcon?
  • TVF wrote: »

Again, so many not heroes up in this place.

@TVF please explain what a Not Hero is?