• Gifafi wrote: »
    well, bye.

tt9pzqn85eyx.gif
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Easy decision for me - go full def to spoil someones dreams of Kyber and never attack cuz rewards are garbage, gonna spend that hour better than on SWGOH

Sweet, with that free hour you can try to run over some kid's pet, surely that will ruin his day and bring you some sort of joy.
    Ultra wrote: »
    Imagine being so bitter to go out of your way to spoil someone else’s day who had nothing to do with you

Wait... are you actually implying that going full defense is somehow bad? What...?
    Given the context there's no need to imply anything, the comment i quoted clearly stated the intent of going full def.
    Dmitry_M81 wrote: »
    Easy decision for me - go full def to spoil someones dreams of Kyber and never attack cuz rewards are garbage, gonna spend that hour better than on SWGOH
    I do however also think going full def is bad. I don't see any logical reason why it would be a good thing to go full def. The way i read your comment you seem suprised that i consider going full def is a bad thing, which in term is suprising to me. Care to elaborate?
    Or maybe it's just that we have different definitions of going full def. To potentially clear that up, full def as in placing your best teams on defence.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Lio wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    tomostef wrote: »
    Freemium = barelly fun

Donkey Kong = Barrely fun

Diddy Kong = Even worse

You ruined a good joke
    SemiGod was on a roll all day today with bad jokes
  • Anyone who has invested heavily in ships has a massive backlog of ship omegas and nothing at all to put them on. The people who need these rewards the least are given them (technically true of the zeta's except that zeta's are useful right accross the board to everyone).

I think you are confusing capital ship prestige with ship omega mats. I have every ship 7* (except neg, vulture droid, hyena and y-wing). Every ship that is unlocked at level 85. So I'd assume I qualify for heavily invested. I still have ~60 ability upgrades that require ship omega's to do. I most definately do not have a backlog of ship omegas with nothing to put them on.

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Imagine being so bitter to go out of your way to spoil someone else’s day who had nothing to do with you

I see it more as an act of civil disobedience. Who knows, one might get a victory out of it as well.

Again, so many not heroes up in this place.

@TVF please explain what a Not Hero is?

You can probably figure it out from the context and the words.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

I see it more as an act of civil disobedience. Who knows, one might get a victory out of it as well.

I believe he meant Knot Heroes.
  • Don Knotts a hero?
  • Don Knotts a hero?

Ever heard of barney fife?
  • TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Don Knotts a hero?

Ever heard of barney fife?

Nice try Boomer.

Apple dumpling gang?
  • 4x8evc69cjp3.gif
  • GAC is nearly worthless....
    1. Match parings = bad... every match is a total blowout 1 way or the other.... I've not had a "close" match since it started.
    2. Cheating feels rampant... I've run into so many people who seem to have "god" mods on every character... sure it's possible, but unlikely
    3. rewards = blah.... just blah.... for a full weeks worth of effort, I "might" get a zeta / omega or 2? blah.....
    4. GAC store currency is so limited.... all those achievements earn you 25 to 60 ish, when everything in the store costs hundreds? blah.....

I play to practice non-arena teams, but as a system for evaluating skill, collecting rewards, etc., it's just worthless.
  • TVF wrote: »

JKR is hero. DR is Not Hero, he is Villain. 🙄
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    joelgs23 wrote: »
    GAC is nearly worthless....
    1. Match parings = bad... every match is a total blowout 1 way or the other.... I've not had a "close" match since it started.
    2. Cheating feels rampant... I've run into so many people who seem to have "god" mods on every character... sure it's possible, but unlikely
    3. rewards = blah.... just blah.... for a full weeks worth of effort, I "might" get a zeta / omega or 2? blah.....
    4. GAC store currency is so limited.... all those achievements earn you 25 to 60 ish, when everything in the store costs hundreds? blah.....

I play to practice non-arena teams, but as a system for evaluating skill, collecting rewards, etc., it's just worthless.

so this.

rtt: knotts berry farm remembers
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Cheating feels rampant... I've run into so many people who seem to have "god" mods on every character... sure it's possible, but unlikely

There is no evidence that it is possible to cheat to get better mods in any way whatsoever.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Cheating feels rampant... I've run into so many people who seem to have "god" mods on every character... sure it's possible, but unlikely

There is no evidence that it is possible to cheat to get better mods in any way whatsoever.

Technically you cant cheat to change your mods but u can cheat to change your characters performance...

Mods change character performance so its essentially the same thing unless your splitting hairs on the technicality that cheating doesn't change the mods it only changes the performance of the character.

I understand what he is saying when you go full D and so does the other guy but he also clears you with 58 avg theres no way that's possible if the matchmaking is close to even.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Technically you cant cheat to change your mods but u can cheat to change your characters performance...

Mods change character performance so its essentially the same thing unless your splitting hairs on the technicality that cheating doesn't change the mods it only changes the performance of the character.

I understand what he is saying when you go full D and so does the other guy but he also clears you with 58 avg theres no way that's possible if the matchmaking is close to even.

How is it splitting hairs when the person I quoted said that people "seem to have god mods on every character"? If what he meant by that was that he never actually *looked* at the mods, but when he faced the teams they all destroyed his teams, then his post was extremely unclear. Because I interpreted it to mean that he actually looked at his opponents' mods when he said that they had god mods on every character, and was talking about the actual mods, not just the "performance of the character."
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

This is what happens when people post about their feelings.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

angrily disagree
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    1600 points for winning so Kyber is easier now in division 1 at least

We are getting more but on hindsight we don’t knowhow many fleets we are setting and conquer points for territory so it could be the same after accounting for one defense
    30d84h4slbfi.png

An update for those who care, its a lot easier to reach kyber in division 1/2 now. You can lose 6 matches and still reach Kyber
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

I hope you're not an online therapist.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    1600 points for winning so Kyber is easier now in division 1 at least

We are getting more but on hindsight we don’t knowhow many fleets we are setting and conquer points for territory so it could be the same after accounting for one defense
    30d84h4slbfi.png

An update for those who care, its a lot easier to reach kyber in division 1/2 now. You can lose 6 matches and still reach Kyber

Is there a chart like that for lower divisions so I can share it with my guild? If you have it I'd appreciate if you sent it here.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I don’t unfortunately
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

How would that make you feel?

Thanks for the info @Ultra
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

How would that make you feel?

Thanks for the info @Ultra

Sad... confused... and then stupid when i realize you don't care about feelings.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Wait, I'm not following. How does that show you can lose 6?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

Now who's confused? Lol
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator

With feats it should be 46k if it’s like past GAC giving you a 10k buffer (1600 x6 = 9600)

Endall Beal did the numbers behind it and made the image
  • Basically it means ships are garbage

I thought they already were