Some one steer me in the right direction ea help was no help

Stick
647 posts Member
Submitted a problem to ea help , showing that changing my time Zone caused me to be unable to complete my challenges thus preventing me from completing my daily , anyways. The response was ea saying “looks like you need help changing time zones”

My reason for posting is - did I go to the wrong place for help ? Never needed any assistance before. If anyone can help shoot me down the right avenue that would be great.

Replies

• Just to clarify, was it the changing automatically with daylight savings ending, or you manually changed time zones?
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Manually changed the time zone today , because of daylight savings on the weekend and just didn’t have time to get to it. However before I changed it , I had completed all my daily challenges. Later in the day , when double checking I had finished everything for daily activities , I realized it. cadw495ogk8z.png
    6j7j6dzsc5u6.png
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    h948p64uo5mc.png
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    You’ll notice , the time remaining is the same on both pictures. 1nqb820tv2vd.png

This was the response to me explaining the issue.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    pretty sure bc you changed it you just miss out today
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Doesn’t make sense. Why could I do every other daily activity ? My changing a time zone doesn’t have anything to do with what parts of my daily activities were accomplished or not.
  • You completed all of your dailies and received the rewards - Then you changed your payout/time zone which resets all of your dailies (but not your challenge attempts). If you had saved some challenged you actually could have completed your dailies twitch during the same day.
    You didn’t get short changed - you just weren’t able to take full advantage of the situation.
  • Unless you did all of the challenges and didn’t complete the rest before changing payouts- all dailies reset but you can no longer do the challenges. That’s worst case scenario but the lesson learned is worth more than the loot?...
  • Support sucks. No point in even submitting a ticket. Especially for just daily's
  • People cant get their rightfully earned malak no one cares that u didnt get your dailies they have bigger issues
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    People cant get their rightfully earned malak no one cares that u didnt get your dailies they have bigger issues

Something on your mind ?
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Stick wrote: »
    People cant get their rightfully earned malak no one cares that u didnt get your dailies they have bigger issues

Something on your mind ?

Maybe I was hangry idk... just trying to put things in perspective. They have a ton of >issues with people missing malak, no buttons in tw tb arena, and you asking for help/compensation for a very minor issue when they dont correct for much larger things like cheaters, people missing kyber to no buttons, people who cant get malak... ever...

I missed kyber by a few hundred points and I had a video of my buttons disappearing and provided it to customer service along with the final score of my last match (I lost by 12 points and the freezing button cost me 20) I got nothing ... complete waste of time. If you think they are going to give you something because you changed your own payout times your dreaming man.