Issue with mod equipment before GA

I got a big problem that most of my mods have been removed from the key toons because of TB. Normally, mods adjustment is still available before first round of GA is started. But it was locked yesterday which was joining phase only. I am now losing the GA again. Really rediculous! It has been changed without any notification! EA needs to consider reseting this GA!

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Attacker wrote: »
    I got a big problem that most of my mods have been removed from the key toons because of TB. Normally, mods adjustment is still available before first round of GA is started. But it was locked yesterday which was joining phase only. I am now losing the GA again. Really rediculous! It has been changed without any notification! EA needs to consider reseting this GA!

We were notified.

Also, I highly suggest farming enough mods so that you don't need to move them around.
  • Is it considered now? Definitely, I am doing this by farming more mods. Hope that it could be fixed. I did invest a lots to upgrade the toons before this GA just 1 day before joining and now it seems useless
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Attacker wrote: »
    Is it considered now? Definitely, I am doing this by farming more mods. Hope that it could be fixed. I did invest a lots to upgrade the toons before this GA just 1 day before joining and now it seems useless

Your upgrades aren't wasted since they will be available in the future.

It sucks that you won't have good mods on key toons, but this is one GA and the potential lost rewards will not be game changing.
  • Question? then when will it has been locked? Right after I click on the button to Join or the even started (regardless of pressing Join button or not)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yes, I believe it now locks at join.
  • I realized how I should play next for this game after almost 4 years engagement. Thanks for that man!