Thanks

boytof
3 posts Member
edited November 2019
Thanks you for finally putting some pack that are not 50$ & more and worth our bucks! I bought the two first and it was worth my money. It's just a post to say thank you ! No salt needed.nr2e8i6688oc.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Respectfully disagree.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Respectfully disagree.
    I would like to know why your saying that ? I don't want to argue or whatever just have your thought on this ?

Sorry for my english im Canadian
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Overall, this is making the game more PTP. I've always thought it was a great thing, you didn't need to spend if you played strategically and were willing to use your resources efficiently on the right characters. Now with this new model, will this still be true? While it remains to be seen it will make it a little harder for FTP to stay competitive.
    Nah

The resources you get from these small packs aren't enough to make a dent for F2P to stay competitive. It just saves you some time on farming gear but that's how the game always has been. The game is already competing with other more expensive spenders that can relic 7 day one, these small galactic / flash sale packs don't really impact that game greatly on a competitive end
  • I am personally . Not spending another cent on this game .till they fix the major bugs . I am not paying to play a beta game anymore.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Stalbot wrote: »
    I am personally . Not spending another cent on this game .till they fix the major bugs . I am not paying to play a beta game anymore.

Where did you find a telegraph that can post to the forum?
  • boytof wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Respectfully disagree.

This one made me laugh
  • The packs are good deals, relatively speaking. But CG has proven to be money-grabbers of late and I won’t spend a cent until they stop screwing up.
  • boytof wrote: »
    Respectfully disagree.
    I would like to know why your saying that ? I don't want to argue or whatever just have your thought on this ?

Actually, after further review, the $2 pack with 5 pieces of each gear is a decent deal. The $10 pack only gives 3 times the amount of the "important" gear despite costing 5 times as much.

Full disclosure - I had more than $2 in Google play money in my account, so I snagged the $2 pack. Oops, I did it again.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    boytof wrote: »
    Respectfully disagree.

Actually, after further review, the $2 pack with 5 pieces of each gear is a decent deal. The $10 pack only gives 3 times the amount of the "important" gear despite costing 5 times as much.

Full disclosure - I had more than $2 in Google play money in my account, so I snagged the $2 pack. Oops, I did it again.

That puts you at $10 now! Freaking whale! 😉