Clones in P2 Sith

Just curious if during P2 of STR when Fives sacrifices himself, does his stacks of Cycle of Pain/Suffering add to the bonus he gives to his team?
Cheers

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I doubt it, and either way I don't see this as being a good hstr team.
  • My clones without any Zetas on Shaak Fu will pull north of 7mil on auto in p2
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    My clones without any Zetas on Shaak Fu will pull north of 7mil on auto in p2

Who do you run in that squad and what’s their gear like?
  • Yea I usually send in my clones on auto for some quick damage before I send in my JKR squad to give it a chance to get to 50% health for Yoda to get the armour penetration bonus. Today my shaak team got 5.2 mil on auto. G12 Shaak and Sergeant and the other 3 501st clones are all g13
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

I can do about 10% of P1 and 20% of P2 with them. That's quite good, I would say. Also, Ahnald did something like 30% P1 with GS and the 501st.
  • When fives sacrifice and old ben sacrifice too then everyone is dead
  • _Reaper_ wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I can do about 10% of P1 and 20% of P2 with them. That's quite good, I would say. Also, Ahnald did something like 30% P1 with GS and the 501st.

That's not bad. I assume most of the damage comes from rex? I forgot how much he can dish out now.

I've recently been experimenting with Clones and used mine for 7 million in part 1. I think honestly in part 2 I could put up 10+ million with C3PO, so they do better than you would expect
    _Reaper_ wrote: »

That's not bad. I assume most of the damage comes from rex? I forgot how much he can dish out now.

From Echo, actually. Rex doesn't have enough time to ramp up his special. While Echo does 100k+ hits on assists and is called to assist often; even got some 300k hits with his special on Sion.
  • _Reaper_ wrote: »

From Echo, actually. Rex doesn't have enough time to ramp up his special. While Echo does 100k+ hits on assists and is called to assist often; even got some 300k hits with his special on Sion.

Interesting. This is with shak ti? I have the clones, but still farming her. I may have to try it out when I can.

Interesting. This is with shak ti? I have the clones, but still farming her. I may have to try it out when I can.

Yep, Shaak Ti lead.
  • Go too excited so forgot to screenshot but just took 41% of p2 with Shaak Ti clones, so yeah they good. Shaak, 5's, rex, echo, arc.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yeah, I've seen 19m by them. Definitely good squad.
  • RisinDragon
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I guess you haven't seen Skelturix's 100 million dmg Skaak Ti Lead Clones. Done 50% of Phase 2, all of phase 3 and all of phase 4. His video is on youtube. Not hard to find.
    screenshot of his end results...
    owu9qankiin4.jpg