Heroic AAT Solo

Was wondering if Ackbar lead with BB-8, Ventress, Thrawn, and Commander Luke was possible to Solo the Tank. Ackbar and BB-8 at gear level eight, while Ventress is at eleven, and Thrawn and Luke are twelve. Thanks. Also if possible, how?

Replies

• With that gear it wont be possible. They can solo from p3 on but they struggle too much with p1 from my experience.

The team I use for a full solo is JTR, BB8, Finn, CLS and C3p0.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    mzifhp5nc1v1.png
    40 mins start to finish tonight :)

Han Solo w/CLS lead can solo p1. From there RJT, R2, BB8, 3PO, FINN can finish p2 to p4
  • The team I first used for a full solo was Ackbar, Hoda, BB8, CLS and Yolo, all G12. You barely squeak by P2, but once you get past there it’s quick.
    With G13 there are a lot more teams available, but I don’t think you’ll be able to get a full solo with any team at G11 (much less 8).
    Your current setup probably can solo from P3 on, depending on your mods.
  • n2mm0wqmzzhp.png

Used this. Full auto. 20 minutes.
  • n2mm0wqmzzhp.png

Used this. Full auto. 20 minutes.

Nice! I actually like running it, saber toss bringing down the mobs or tank, never gets old lol
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    The team I first used for a full solo was Ackbar, Hoda, BB8, CLS and Yolo, all G12. You barely squeak by P2, but once you get past there it’s quick.

I used to run that. I got it down well enough that I'd always beat it unless I had absolutely horrid RNG on phase 1, but it took SOOOO LONG.

I just recently pushed Young Han to R2, zeta'd him, and swapped in OG Han instead of Hoda. It makes Phase 1 a lot less painful since OG Han gives you another source of turn meter reduction for pushing back Grievous's turns. After you pass Prepared to everyone, just use Young Han's dice toss and his basic, so he keeps Prepared and assists off 70% of OG Han's turns. Clears Phase 2 with 1-2 topples to spare, and after that it's obviously a breeze.

Not the most "optimal" use of resources, but every so often you gotta stop the chase and just build something fun.

uioyylpn5ww8.png

u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Got another run in. 18 min full auto.
  • I think I could solo HAAT with my
    zFinn, zbb8 , Poe, R2, C3PO team.

I auto play now and they seem to steam roll wayyyyyy more than my guild rules allow
  • What are your guild rules @Mephisto_style ? We use a 1-hour solo post other than that it's a Free-For-All.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    What are your guild rules @Mephisto_style ? We use a 1-hour solo post other than that it's a Free-For-All.

We got peeps without 7* GK so they get 24 hours to top5 then all else go with 1 team.