"Loyal Friend" Title and Picture

I took a brief hiatus earlier this year, and just came back a month ago. I just realized that, during that time, there was a tribute to Peter Mayhew. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was happening and wasn't able to claim the title and picture. Any idea if this will come back for anyone who missed it? Would really love to be able to help keep the memory alive.
Thanks!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Titles are still a relatively new feature, but the unique ones like this do seem to be "one time offers".
  • I can understand that for certain titles, but why lock one down that is basically paying homage to someone that the fans lost? I am a fan, and just because I didnt sign in for a specific one week period, I can't honor someome that also meant a lot to me? This title should have been one that was either automatically applied or simply never expired. "Sorry, he already died, you can never get it lol", seems dumb and disrespectful.
    It seems silly, I know, but it means a lot to me.
    @CG_SBCrumb or whoever, would be cool if something could be done.
  • I second that. I have played since beta and am a lifelong Star Wars fan. I currently have 3rd anniversary title at best. With the pre-Hyperdrive bundle player title also. Loyal Friend should be available to us all if you wished to honor the memory of the man and not just commemorate the day he passed away. Adults play this game. We have obligations and cannot always be online everyday. A beta tester title would be nice as well.
  • And that's the definition of necro!
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • MilHanso wrote: »
    And that's the definition of necro!

I think it’s an acceptable one among the 4 - 5 year old n’écris that we sometimes get
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • EA_Mako
    2108 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks for the additional thoughts folks, locking this down to prevent additional necro-posting as the thread is quite old.

Feel free to start a new topic if there's something you'd like to discuss that doesn't have a more recent thread!
This discussion has been closed.